News Forum - Starting in May, foreign arrivals to Thailand will only have to take antigen tests

Thaiger

If the rate of covid increases after songkran, they have to punish the healthy,extremely needed, high-spending tourists!!!!!

After so many of tourists exploring phillipines, i wonder how many will stick to vacationing in thailand.... let'm keep mocking themselves and hopefully, they will eventually loose what they took for granted for decades. Huh......disgusting....

• Like 1

1 X 2 = 2  & 2 X 1 = 2......End of the day it is the same answer. Whether cover with the blanket before lying down or lying down first and cover with the blanket....it is still covering with the blanket......it is still the post arrival test.........read the comments from some of the tourists....

https://www.thevibes.com/articles/news/58246/costly-entry-requirements-see-few-people-crossing-malaysia-thai-border?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KomanderChicknNugget said:

Great, test and trap has a new flavor.  STILL NOT COMING UNTIL NO TEST REQUIRED.

One less hansum stranger to compete with!

Win/Win 🙊

If this puts you off coming to Thailand I would recommend an all-inclusive trip to some paradise.

The tour operators do everything. You just sit back and enjoy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Raugh said:

One less hansum stranger to compete with!

Win/Win 🙊

If this puts you off coming to Thailand I would recommend an all-inclusive trip to some paradise.

The tour operators do everything. You just sit back and enjoy

It's not about not wanting to do work for a trip. It's about not wanting to get trapped upon arrival.

9 minutes ago, Raugh said:

Oh I see.

Gotcha. Scared those tricky Thais will catch you in their net aye?

Well done. Disaster averted.

You got me.  Btw, if you have to compete to find Thai girls for paid entertainment, your problems are bigger than mine.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, longwood50 said:

Now just what exactly does Songkran have to do with incoming tourists?  If there is a spike in Covid infections because of Songkran how will having a PCR test versus an antigen test have any effect whatsoever on that.  

Come on, you are being too logical, governments don't think this way.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KomanderChicknNugget said:

You got me.  Btw, if you have to compete to find Thai girls for paid entertainment, your problems are bigger than mine.

All yours buddy! Spread your nuggets around all you like! Won't see me get in your way 🙏

I'm booked for Cambodia this year. Maybe Thailand in 2023 or 2024 if they can get it together by then. That's not appearing likely, but just maybe.