News Forum - Phuket hospital and resort launch “Prestige Wellness” tourism campaign

Thaiger

A Phuket hospital, and a resort, are teaming up to launch a new campaign called “Prestige Wellness”. The campaign aims to offer tourists ‘reboot’ wellness programs in addition to Phuket’s natural beauty, local cuisines, and cultural activities. For some  wellness programs that are part of the government’s sustainable tourism plan, tourists won’t even have to leave their hotels. The two institutions organising the campaign are Bangkok Hospital Phuket, and the SIS Kata resort. At the launch, health experts and hotel directors presented the campaign’s benefits, new technology and ‘package’ inclusion, and marketing plans. Among the speakers were a neurology and […]

The story Phuket hospital and resort launch “Prestige Wellness” tourism campaign as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I am a physician from Norway who have worked with this for many years. Is there anyone who can tell me how I can get involved with this?

18 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

I am a physician from Norway who have worked with this for many years. Is there anyone who can tell me how I can get involved with this?

I'm sure they'd be interested, once you have your Thai licence to practice. To get that, youll first have to pass the national test, similar to usmle. But first, you have to apply at the medical council to see if you're eligible to do the tests. I suppose step 1 would be to invest in a turbo Xerox machine for all the 1000s of document copies they'll ask for.

I also want to work with Thai prison system about a drug rehabilitation program utilizing Kratom.   

How can I get in touch with the Thai correctional services about this?