News Forum - Thailand to welcome Russian travellers back this Saturday, really?@!, Ukraine Discussion

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Deflection? That holds as much weight as your perceived insult comment. Your questions have been answered already. My questions have been ignored and poorly deflected with question not answers. A discussion involves questions and answers.This is not a  discussion, it is a waste of time. Have a good day. 

Has Comrades Tinternet gone down, I asked him about the latest Mass gravesite in Buzova nr Kiev and if fallen Russian Soldiers are shown on Russian TV being repatriated, like all touchy subjects he never responds.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Has Comrades Tinternet gone down, I asked him about the latest Mass gravesite in Buzova nr Kiev and if fallen Russian Soldiers are shown on Russian TV being repatriated, like all touchy subjects he never responds.

I believe he has flounced out of the building.

Worry not though I suspect he will be back.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JamesR said:

Arbitrators where are you? My emails are being clogged by all this nonsense. Can you not close this non-stop speel now? 

Oh apologies. I did not realise your email account was being flooded with messages in a thread you must have chosen to follow.

We should immediately close this thread to prevent you from suffering any inconvenience. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

It matters on a world stage because she is high profile. Sending someone else to do it does not carry the same weight.

Its the right thing to do because she can then go back to European leaders and say "They need more help to prevent even more of these atrocities".

Stop fighting over Brexit. You won. Move on.

Brexit introduced for no apparent reason. UK Won. Done ? Only when NI Protocol or Whole Withdrawal Agreement torn up for EU Bad Faith & UK Sovereignty Interference. Brexit irrelevant here though.

Leyen a lightweight incompetent. Her endorsement of experts visiting on her behalf would have carried sufficient weight. Instead of her PR stunt visit looking blatantly like “political capital from dead bodies” which could & should have been avoided. 

EU influential and with much improved credibility post- invasion.
Really Impressive in fact, in following UK lead , after a slow start. 

Just now, oldschooler said:

Brexit introduced for no apparent reason. UK Won. Done ? Only when NI Protocol or Whole Withdrawal Agreement torn up for EU Bad Faith & UK Sovereignty Interference. Brexit irrelevant here though.

Leyen a lightweight incompetent. Her endorsement of experts visiting on her behalf would have carried sufficient weight. Instead of her PR stunt visit looking blatantly like “political capital from dead bodies” which could & should have been avoided. 

I am not going to get dragged into a discussion on this thread about Brexit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JamesR said:

Arbitrators where are you? My emails are being clogged by all this nonsense. Can you not close this non-stop speel now? 

Why Your “email” ? Turn Off “Notifications” ? 

• Like 2

Just now, Rookiescot said:

I am not going to get dragged into a discussion on this thread about Brexit.

You are not processing my posts to you. I said Brexit ( which you introduced) Irrelevant Here. Then went on to discuss Leyden & EU re. Bucha / Ukraine. 

3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

You are not processing my posts to you. I said Brexit ( which you introduced) Irrelevant Here. Then went on to discuss Leyden & EU re. Bucha / Ukraine. 

Your hatred of the EU is obvious. I will post no more on this matter. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Your hatred of the EU is obvious. I will post no more on this matter. 

EU treatment of UK has been universally recognized as despicable since the 2016 result. Hatred too strong a word for something I care little or nothing for. “Despise” or “Appalled By” certainly.  
Consider changing passport if loving EU or hating Independent UK.

6 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Selensky is at least trying to use this war as a shorttcut, to get into EU and, in his thoughts, hopefully NATO, too.

And the EU is on the way, to allow it.  The rules for a membership will have to be widely circumcised, to make that happen any time soon. Also, that would need to speed up the process with Serbia, 'cause they trying/asking for over a decade. So two more beneficiaries, the alliance against the "givers" in EU is getting stronger and stronger.

What most people don't know, about EU: There is a defense pact included, like in NATO. So, just without the non EU Nato-Members, EU would have to defend Ukraine, too.

EU couldn’t defend against a troop of girl guides !!!🤣🤣 With What ?!!

Pieces of Paper I suppose 🤣🤣🤣

France would veto Ukraine from both EU and NATO. 
EU ain’t paying to re- construct Ukraine!! 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

EU couldn’t defend against a troop of girl guides !!!🤣🤣 With What ?!!

Pieces of Paper I suppose 🤣🤣🤣

France would veto Ukraine from both EU and NATO. 
EU ain’t paying to re- construct Ukraine!! 🤣🤣

Still, if it does not fit your view, you have to make childish jokes about it?

That does not change the fact that there comes a military alliance with the EU-membership.

Grow up. Or better, learn something new, become broad minded.

My guess, all people around you, include yourself, w/could  benefit from it.

Also would this forum! No offense, just my opinion.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Same with Covid vax.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Selensky is at least trying to use this war as a shorttcut, to get into EU and, in his thoughts, hopefully NATO, too.

And the EU is on the way, to allow it.  The rules for a membership will have to be widely circumcised, to make that happen any time soon. Also, that would need to speed up the process with Serbia, 'cause they trying/asking for over a decade. So two more beneficiaries, the alliance against the "givers" in EU is getting stronger and stronger.

What most people don't know, about EU: There is a defense pact included, like in NATO. So, just without the non EU Nato-Members, EU would have to defend Ukraine, too.

The EU rules for membership have been "widely circumcised" for decades. Even narrowly in certain cases.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fester said:

The EU rules for membership have been "widely circumcised" for decades. Even narrowly in certain cases.

For the EURO-participation even more!

5 hours ago, Guest1 said:

IMG_20220410_165719_829.jpg

This picture is raising questions, isn't it?

These bodies in the bags, are that bodies just found? There was no bombing just before the "Head" of EU has arrived there, so where are they coming from? They talking about bodies in the road for over a week, now. And they are still laying around, waiting to get in a bag, to give every politician a photo op? This picture looks so staged to me!

judging by the available mainstream media coverage from Bucha, that's all the bodies there are. That is 5-7 tel. The Ukrainian government reported hundreds of corpses, but no one has ever seen them.

25 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Still, if it does not fit your view, you have to make childish jokes about it?

That does not change the fact that there comes a military alliance with the EU-membership.

Grow up. Or better, learn something new, become broad minded.

My guess, all people around you, include yourself, w/could  benefit from it.

Also would this forum! No offense, just my opinion.

rather naive opinion …. that a paper treaty constitutes a real physical force ….that “ somehow” after 14 years of failure Ukraine will miraculously join EU & NATO ……..is bound to be challenged. 

France will VETO. NATO require Ukraine as a Buffer State. EU won’t re-build Ukraine. Understand Reality.😎

And keep to yourself your immature “ Ad Hominem “ attacks. Tactic of people who have lost their case or have no argument. Rethink your weak case. 

Try to Challenge my opinion properly.

Why will France NOT Veto? 
Why would EU members pay hundreds of billions to rebuild Ukraine?  

5 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

They are coming from the mass graves they are excavating.

But you already knew that.

why are there no photos and videos of these graves?

• Angry 1

25 minutes ago, Fester said:

Believe “ circumvented” is the correct word here😎🥺 “ circumcised “ refers to human genitalia , to which EU are often properly compared …….🤣🤣

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Bucha is not mention once in that article. It just says areas outside Kyiv.

And you still have not answered my question. If Russian thugs had already fled the area why did they leave their own dead behind?

read carefully.  use geomaps.

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

That does not change the fact that there comes a military alliance with the EU-membership

Sweden, Finland, Austria, Ireland, all EU members

16 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Believe “ circumvented” is the correct word here😎 “ circumcised🥺 “ refers to human genitalia , to which EU are often properly compared …….🤣🤣

Well I used "circumcised" in a reply to a post that used the same word and that  I replied to because a bit of humour is allowed, I think. I know what it means, honest. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

3 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Sweden, Finland, Austria, Ireland, all EU members

Austria & Ireland are officially Neutral so utterly useless in a shooting war. 
Finland & Sweden are not going to cross the Baltic Sea to defend anyone 🤣😉