News Forum - AQ.in.th simplifies and speeds up the process of entering Thailand for tourists

Thaiger

Press Release  Entering Thailand has never been easier since the COVID-19 pandemic. Now that the Test & Go and sandbox programs have been revamped, the country is more than ready to reopen and welcome tourists from around the world. As a result, this website (AQ.in.th) was launched to help anxious travellers out. It acts as a one-stop-shop for them to get the Test & Go package with the Thailand Pass and a hotel booking engine with over 600 Alternative Quarantine, SHA++, and Sandbox hotels across the country on the list. International travellers planning a trip to Thailand might have been […]

The story AQ.in.th simplifies and speeds up the process of entering Thailand for tourists as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Load of rubbish. TP takes 5 minutes to apply. Agoda gives you booking confirmation immediately for your hotel including PCR and pick up. Thai insurance company issues front page summary with all the necessary. Upload passport,  hotel, flight, insurance, vaccine cert as JPEG, plus QR code if you've got it. 

Errrr. That's it. Anyone remotely computer literate can do it. 

• Like 5

Just LOSE all this nonsense & return NOW to full pre- Covid normality. Interfering Tyrants worldwide just can’t let this GO. Unvaxxed  at this point can shove themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Load of rubbish. TP takes 5 minutes to apply. Agoda gives you booking confirmation immediately for your hotel including PCR and pick up. Thai insurance company issues front page summary with all the necessary. Upload passport,  hotel, flight, insurance, vaccine cert as JPEG, plus QR code if you've got it. 

But why now should we ? Not vaxxed foreigner fault so many vulnerable Thais refuse to vaccinate. Complete TP bs then Positive Test on Day One and screwed with ruined vacation inc. seven days AQ hotel cost & wasted time.Many will decide : “ I Think Not”.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

But why now should we ? Not vaxxed foreigner fault so many vulnerable Thais refuse to vaccinate. Complete TP bs then Positive Test on Day One and screwed with ruined vacation inc. seven days AQ hotel cost & wasted time.Many will decide : “ I Think Not”.

Yep, I agree with you. It's ludicrous. But the article was about employing the services of another entity to make the application for you, which is even more ridiculous!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Yep, I agree with you. It's ludicrous. But the article was about employing the services of another entity to make the application for you, which is even more ridiculous!

Red mist descended upon sight of “AQ”in headline😡cue knee jerk reaction.

with “ speeds up” term …..yeah to AQ Hotel dropping 50 k and wasted frustrating week if Positive. non-reimbursable from insurance if asymptotic?

Just a matter of time, and this webiste will be hacked. Not only will they have your information (the same information on Thailand Pass wesite), but also your credit card information is vunerable to a hack.  At least with Thailand Pass, you dont have to submit your credit card information. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

help anxious travellers

Do they mention anything about the risk when testing positive? Or that'll cause unnecessary anxiety?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

return NOW to full pre- Covid normality.

Returning to previous times illogical, life moves in only one direction, forward 🤪

Peace

3 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Well to be fair

Although I found TP easy............I could see some having issues converting to JPEG

• Cool 1

30 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Well to be fair

Although I found TP easy............I could see some having issues converting to JPEG

Maybe for old folks, but if someone can take a screenshot from their phone... It's already done. Then just upload the picture. That would be my advice. 

• Cool 1

Guy's, the AQ.in.th is ASQ.in.th and an approved  ONLINE TRAVEL AGENT for Thailand. TAT License 11/10602

This is just advertising another way of booking 

5 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Maybe for old folks, but if someone can take a screenshot from their phone... It's already done. Then just upload the picture.

Totally on point there, @TheDirtyDurian, re the 'old folks' factor, especially so with me - one of the OFs - needing, during my recent UK visit, to rely on the help of my smartphone savvy son to get thro' the TP process and even he was quick to comment that it had been quite a caffaff (an Upper Ribblesdale term for a complicated task).

As for me, taking a screenshot from the 'thing', I'll need a few more lessons from my even more smartphone savvy Thai wife, before I progress to that! 🙄

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Just LOSE all this nonsense & return NOW to full pre- Covid normality. Interfering Tyrants worldwide just can’t let this GO. Unvaxxed  at this point can shove themselves.

You must be one mature lad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, King Cotton said:

Totally on point there, @TheDirtyDurian, re the 'old folks' factor, especially so with me - one of the OFs - needing, during my recent UK visit, to rely on the help of my smartphone savvy son to get thro' the TP process and even he was quick to comment that it had been quite a caffaff (an Upper Ribblesdale term for a complicated task).

As for me, taking a screenshot from the 'thing', I'll need a few more lessons from my even more smartphone savvy Thai wife, before I progress to that! 🙄

Little tip for you then, but if you try to press the volume controls and the power button at the same time with two fingers that will often take a screenshot for you. 👍🏼

Or even just knocking on the screen a couple of times with the finger knuckle works on some models..

Try googling your model of phone to find the way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Pressemitteilung Die Einreise nach Thailand war seit der COVID-19-Pandemie nie einfacher. Nachdem die Test & Go- und Sandbox-Programme überarbeitet wurden, ist das Land mehr als bereit, wieder zu öffnen und Touristen aus der ganzen Welt willkommen zu heißen. Infolgedessen wurde diese Website (AQ.in.th) gestartet, um ängstlichen Reisenden zu helfen. Es fungiert als zentrale Anlaufstelle für sie, um das Test & Go-Paket mit dem Thailand Pass und einer Hotelbuchungsmaschine mit über 600 alternativen Quarantäne-, SHA++- und Sandbox-Hotels im ganzen Land auf der Liste zu erhalten. Internationale Reisende, die eine Reise nach Thailand planen, könnten […]

Die Geschichte AQ.in.th vereinfacht und beschleunigt den Prozess der Einreise nach Thailand für Touristen , wie in Thaiger News zu sehen ist .

Lesen Sie die ganze Geschichte

Anything more complicated than showing my passport at immigration is too much trouble for me. 
Thank God the majority of countries worldwide know this and act accordingly.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Agreed, though uploading a jpeg of your vac qr code can be a bit fiddly if it's originally from a pdf, 😅 Other than that, pretty straightforward. I just hope they do away with the 1st day quarantine by July when i'll be flying back again.

This is hilarious.

Step 1:  Choose one of Thailand's entry options.

Step 2:  Do a bunch of things, probably 10 or 20 steps that we've abbreviated here to make it look reasonable.

Step 3:  Do a bunch more things, like 10 or 20 steps more with seals and stamps and QR codes.

Step 4:  Welcome to Thailand!  

It's that simple, just 4 steps.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Does said:

Just a matter of time, and this webiste will be hacked. Not only will they have your information (the same information on Thailand Pass wesite), but also your credit card information is vunerable to a hack.  At least with Thailand Pass, you dont have to submit your credit card information. 

Haven’t use credit cards for 16 years. Cut them all up