CCSA: 120 day reopening will proceed with conditions

Thaiger

If you believed that PM Prayut Chan-o-cha’s declaration that Thailand will reopen in 120 days no matter what was set in stone, you don’t know much about Thailand. While the plan is still on, The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration held a meeting yesterday where they watered down the exuberant international tourism restart announcement with conditions and exceptions for the October reopening plan. Among the conditions, the biggest may be that full reopening will only be allowed for provinces that have achieved 70% vaccination of their population. The CCSA acknowledged the distinct possibility that the Thailand relaunch might not necessarily […]

The post CCSA: 120 day reopening will proceed with conditions appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If Govt chooses to go back to the "2020 model", i.e. stop testing, then its absolutely possible to have less than 90 cases per week. So, I guess, all depends  on how much power they'd like to show they have.

• Cool 1

Yawn. Another day, another plan. The plan changes faster than the weather. I'm going to tune out of this "thread" and come back in four months. Bye.

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2021 at 7:29 AM, King Cotton said:

Hi, Luigi!      This Skyscanner site does that . . . https://www.skyscanner.ie/travel-restrictions/thailand/29475320

This is a link to entry restrictions to each country, not their risk level and isn't completely accurate. ALMOST any country's citizens can enter the USA with a visa and negative Covid test taken 3 days (not 72 hours) prior to travel. Example: If the test is on a Tuesday, your last day of travel can be on Friday. Go to CDC site for explanation.

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2021 at 6:26 AM, Slugger said:

So dont believe it.

Why print it then?

It's their job to report what is officially being said. Then they can add their opinion.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Blogosopher said:

This is a link to entry restrictions to each country, not their risk level

Thanks for putting me right, there. Must be more careful . . . cheers!

Hello, Blogosopher and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

The only thing for certain is that it will open when it opens. Kind of like the weather, meteorologist says to expect rain, I’ll believe it when I step outside and it’s raining. 

2 minutes ago, WesrTXGreg said:

I’ll believe it when I step outside and it’s raining. 

Best way, for sure!

Hello, WesrTXGreg and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton