News Forum - Woman wields sword, tries to slash man who refused threesome

Thaiger

On 4/5/2022 at 10:50 PM, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah it used to be the lady boys trying to do you with their sword. 

I fully admit i love the ladyboys--not in the boom boom way but I get along with them --great fun to look at the body of a sexy lady and drink with the mindset of a guy!   555   and they never ask me for money!

15 hours ago, newman said:

what r pantaloons?

think of Mc hammer pants!  u cant touch this! 2 legit to quit!!

13 hours ago, TWS60 said:

Contemplating divorce, but have to admit, the thought of wading into the secondary market with potentially scorned women, isn't appealing to me, or my pet bunny rabbit. 🥴

images.jpg

a2817d49386dbfa0003f365d3e4f0e90.jpg

if the bunny poops is it now a pellet stove?    hey yo!

On 4/5/2022 at 12:38 AM, Thaiger said:

Armed with a Samurai sword, a deranged woman knocked on the door of her male friend after he and his wife refused to have a threesome with her. The couple shared that they were threatened several times until they had to flee from Bangkok, but the woman could still stalk them. Thai netizens shared a viral video featuring a woman in a dark blue dress trying to use a long sword to stab and slash a man right in front of his house. The caption read… “Man who refused to have sex faces Samurai sword. A woman wasn’t happy after […]

The story Woman wields sword, tries to slash man who refused threesome as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Toxic Femininity!

The man should be congratulated for having the fortitude to resist her obvious persuasive charms.

5 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I fully admit i love the ladyboys--not in the boom boom way but I get along with them --great fun to look at the body of a sexy lady and drink with the mindset of a guy!   555   and they never ask me for money!

Yeah, some of them can be pretty ok and nice, let's say can really be super ok and cool. So - What about migdets in CM? Ok sorry, politicaly correct is dwarfs or little people. My fault there. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, some of them can be pretty ok and nice, let's say can really be super ok and cool. So - What about migdets in CM? Ok sorry, politicaly correct is dwarfs or little people. My fault there. 

theres a little dude on loy kroh that jets atround on his little electric scooter......I like the tall leggy LBs!

Little lives matter!

14 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

theres a little dude on loy kroh that jets atround on his little electric scooter......I like the tall leggy LBs!

Little lives matter!

Yes he works at Small World Bar in the boxing ring. Maybe a few years there already.

• Cool 1

15 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

Is threesome something that more ThaiGirls are into than white women?

Yes, particularly Birdy Three In One. 

On 4/8/2022 at 2:06 PM, NorskTiger said:

Is threesome something that more ThaiGirls are into than white women?

If the price is right--i tried it long ago for my bday

My review--odd #s dont work well---and they werent "into" each other so i kicked one out

8 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

If the price is right--i tried it long ago for my bday

My review--odd #s dont work well---and they werent "into" each other so i kicked one out

I had a similar experience when the two didn't do what they said they would. They were both kicked out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 1:21 AM, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

I wonder what goes on at those Sex Addict Anonymous meetings.... 🤔

I’d be more interested in where the meeting are held. 

the article says she showed up with her boyfriend. So was the threesome with him and his wife, or her and the two men? I could see how his wife would object either way. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

I had a similar experience when the two didn't do what they said they would. They were both kicked out.

A friend of mine says that there is a solution: Get a she and a shemale. Still 4 boobies and minimum one of them is doing, what you want hi.., eh, her to do ;-)

I met once a girl, into girls, but still working mostly with man and sometimes with couples.

We had a deal: I just needed to bail her out of the bar, as long I did let her choose the other girl.  That was  working well! She just got "caught", one day,  long term by some couples. I am still a bit sad! 😪

• Haha 1

My last three girlfriends have all been bisexual, even if I was not seeking it out.

Now, I have come to the conclusion that a bisexual girl who only wants other girls (as well as me) is not that bad of a thing. 

;)

On 4/10/2022 at 8:49 PM, Bluesofa said:

THIS all day--when the money is there its YES YES YES...until they are called on it--foolishly I was a newbie and when i kicked the one out she got the money--then the gal that stayed demanded payment to.....

Lesson learned--never again...we all have to go thru the learning curve in LOS...or at least i do........smh

However nowadays i enjoy flipping the script! I got the 330am "interest" and had the typical sob story LIE about needing rent $- I parlayed it to my advantage and never paid a baht----the thais have taught me well!

When i Rome--do as the romans do!

On 4/10/2022 at 9:01 PM, Guest1 said:

Get a she and a shemale. Still 4 boobies

(grabs pen and paper--scribbles furiously)

• Haha 2