News Forum - Asia’s weird Covid twilight zone – VIDEO

Thaiger

Tens of millions of people in China are under lockdown, including in the largest city Shanghai. Thailand’s infection numbers continue to creep up, already much higher than at their peak last year. Hong Kong morgues are overwhelmed and patients being turned away from hospitals. In South Korea health authorities are reporting the most cases per capita in the world. Vietnam is also reporting record case numbers, being in the world’s to 10 for total infections over the past few weeks. In other part of Asia the story is completely different with the worst of their Omicron surge, seemingly in the […]

The story Asia’s weird Covid twilight zone – VIDEO as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

You missed the most glaring data point:

The countries with the highest vaccination rates now have the highest case rates.  These includes Israel, England, Scotland, South Korea, Italy, Singapore. 

Countries with the lowest vaccination rates no longer are seriously affected by the virus. These include the African countries, India, Scandinavian countries.  It is in these countries that natural immunity is strongest in their populations.

Beyond a few weeks, the vaccines and boosters have negative efficacy, especially against Omicron.  Eminent doctors in the US like Dr Peter McCullough and Robert Malone have for a long time explained why. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Almost right. Sigh, where to start? Well, firstly, Hong Kongs morgues arent overrun, not by a long way . Second, lockdown isn't anything major, stay at home for a few days. Thirdly, no-one is being turned away from hospital.

It's like the White House did the reporting for this, 3/10 Tim. Must do better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Helmut said:

These include the African countries, India, Scandinavian countries.  It is in these countries that natural immunity is strongest in their populations.

The reason for African countries perceived low Covid deaths are covered in BP today:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2289462/the-mystery-of-africas-low-covid-death-rates

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Noble_Design said:

The reason for African countries perceived low Covid deaths are covered in BP today:

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2289462/the-mystery-of-africas-low-covid-death-rates

They tried to use the argument that they have a younger population that is less susceptible to serious illness. In reality they have a younger sicker population with a very high rate of HIV. If they now want to use the get out which is that younger people don’t get ill, then you have to ask yourself the wisdom of giving these experimental jams to the over fives! I have been following comments on here for the last couple of years, and mention anything detrimental about these fake vaccines and you have on the whole been met with a torrent of abuse. Are apologies going to be forthcoming now? I suspect the same people will also be the ones that are falling for the fake Ukrainian narrative

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Tens of millions of people in China are under lockdown, including in the largest city Shanghai. Thailand’s infection numbers continue to creep up, already much higher than at their peak last year. Hong Kong morgues are overwhelmed and patients being turned away from hospitals. In South Korea health authorities are reporting the most cases per capita in the world. Vietnam is also reporting record case numbers, being in the world’s to 10 for total infections over the past few weeks. In other part of Asia the story is completely different with the worst of their Omicron surge, seemingly in the […]

The story Asia’s weird Covid twilight zone – VIDEO as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Prior to Omicron, testing allowed for the ability to predict future rates of hospitalization and death. Since it is now universally proven that Omicron results in fewer cases of hospitalization and death, testing has no value. 

12 hours ago, Helmut said:

Beyond a few weeks, the vaccines and boosters have negative efficacy, especially against Omicron.  Eminent doctors in the US like Dr Peter McCullough and Robert Malone have for a long time explained why. 

Months!!, even the great medical authoritarian Sir Doctor of all on Earth William Gates,  known to us as Bill Gates from Microsoft said "Sadly,Omicron is a type of vaccine" That quote has been wiped off the web and is sadly hard to find.🧐

The African article is well written and fair.  One thing is clear … people disagree.  
One thing is not in dispute:  Countries with the highest vax rates (Israel, South. Korea, Italy, UK , Singapore … now experience massive upsurges of cases.  In South Korea more people died last month than in the entire prior period of the pandemic.  Fortunately their government is not reacting in panic (no more lockdowns or harsh measures). They sense the futility of the vaccine enterprise. 
  Can we all agree hat at this point … mass vaccinations of a healthy population ( as distinct from targeted vaccinations) … have not helped.?

Governments in Europe are aborting vaccine passports and others stringer measures.  I hope Asia follows … but I still hear voices here in Thailand calling for more .  In the US the sentiment is turning … where less than half of those eligible for boosters are choosing them 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Helmut said:

Can we all agree hat at this point … mass vaccinations of a healthy population ( as distinct from targeted vaccinations) … have not helped.?

No, you are wrong Sir. The deaths in Korea have accelerated because of the simple fact the Omnicron variant is far more transmissable. 

Your Anti-vax philosphy is blatantly flawed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Months!!, even the great medical authoritarian Sir Doctor of all on Earth William Gates,  known to us as Bill Gates from Microsoft said "Sadly,Omicron is a type of vaccine" That quote has been wiped off the web and is sadly hard to find.

Wiped from the web? I don't think so and if you have trouble comprehending his message in the video its explained here:

>Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates said the Covid-19 Omicron variant had outpaced world vaccine drives in spreading immunity, urging health officials around the globe to respond more quickly to the next pandemic.

Asked about the world’s progress in “beating Covid-19” during a panel at the 2022 Munich Security Conference on Friday, the tech magnate and philanthropist credited the coronavirus itself for immunizing populations naturally in some regions.

“Sadly, the virus itself – particularly the variant called Omicron – is a type of vaccine. That is, it creates both B-cell and T-cell immunity, and it’s done a better job of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines,” he said.<

https://newsrescue.com/bill-gates-sad-omicron-a-type-of-vaccine-gives-immunity-promises-world-new-dangerous-disease-will-come-next/

39 minutes ago, Wozzlegummich said:

No, you are wrong Sir. The deaths in Korea have accelerated because of the simple fact the Omnicron variant is far more transmissable. 

Ah, the now "universal" anti-vax argument when there is none. It is up to one to become a fanatic, the opposite of rational thinking, believing so strongly of something that the harsh reality of the smallest possibility that it is actually not working that well is never given a thought.

I personally had my 2 doses last year. Surely you cannot call me an anti-vax, right? As it became obvious to my OWN rational opinion that these vaccines do not really do a very good job in general, and I am certain that they have saved lives amongst the most at risk people, and considering myself as not belonging to this group although being 50, and even more with the overwhelming arrival of the much less lethal Omicron, there was no way I was going to get a 3rd one. And indeed I caught Omicron last month: fever one night, 7 days of sniffing nose and sometimes headaches, the last 4 days very tired and off I went. Now, am I an anti-vax to believe that Omicron will offer me for a while at least a better immunity than a 3rd dose of any of these current covid vaccines? Well even Bill Gates says ("sadly") so (see above Thaidup post).

Now South Korea. So your only "argument" is "the simple (sic!) fact the Omnicron variant is far more transmissable". Ok. So a less lethal variant to everyone but the always same groups of ederlies and people with commorbidities is killing more people although 88.75% of the population have "completed vaccination" (https://covidvax.live/location/kor)? More than when they had the previous more lethal variants and 0% vaccinated? Before you jumped at my throat with the usual anti-vax crap, would not cross my mind to say the cause IS the vaccines. Of course not. The cause is covid. I say, and how it is not very obvious to anyone by now is a mystery, that the current covid vaccines are not working very well in general, certainly not as mass vaccination since, well obviously, covid is still everywhere.

2 days ago, someone in another thread was comparing the covid vaccines with the Yellow Fever one. The thing is, once vaccinated for yellow fever, you are good to go for at least 10 years with 0 evidence that you can catch it and transmit it once vaccinated. So quite the opposite of all covid vaccines (so far at least). Not to mention that in Africa for example, the death rate of yellow fever infected people ranges from 10% in Ghana to....86% in Nigeria (https://bmcinfectdis.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12879-021-06728-x).  Now that is a good working vaccine (which I am also vaccinated with by the way). The current covid ones are OBVIOUSLY not. If fanatics want to continue to believe they are, I guess it is what it is. There is no reasoning with fanatism, not even a civil discusion is possible as this forum proved it clearly in so many occasions. Rational thinking vs fanatism: the latter always wins (in this worldwide mad case, add the 2 words anti and vax, job done).

4 hours ago, Wozzlegummich said:

You validate my point. 
The vaccines are proving repeatedly they are useless at preventing transmission.  They are not designed even to do that.  And in the UK 9 out of 10 Covid related deaths are among the vaxxed.

The healthiest, safest people to be around now are bathe unvaxed who have had prior infection 

8 hours ago, Helmut said:

The African article is well written and fair.  One thing is clear … people disagree.  
One thing is not in dispute:  Countries with the highest vax rates (Israel, South. Korea, Italy, UK , Singapore … now experience massive upsurges of cases.  In South Korea more people died last month than in the entire prior period of the pandemic.  Fortunately their government is not reacting in panic (no more lockdowns or harsh measures). They sense the futility of the vaccine enterprise. 

Governments in Europe are aborting vaccine passports and others stringer measures.  I hope Asia follows … but I still hear voices here in Thailand calling for more .  In the US the sentiment is turning … where less than half of those eligible for boosters are choosing them 

I work in the trades, and visited a potential customer, an old woman in her home. Within 20 minutes I started to cough and after leaving, in the subsequent two days I’ve come down with some sort of a bug. I asked her if she had taken a booster, and sure enough she had taken one about a week ago. It’s normal science for those that have been vaccinated to expel viruses. Pull out the insert on a chickenpox vaccine and it will tell you to stay away from pregnant women for six weeks. 70% of new polio cases are caused by the vaccine, with only 30% wild cases. You get some protection, but you also pass it on. initially this fact was easy to find on the Internet, but more difficult now

2 hours ago, Helmut said:

You validate my point. 
The vaccines are proving repeatedly they are useless at preventing transmission.  They are not designed even to do that.  And in the UK 9 out of 10 Covid related deaths are among the vaxxed.

The healthiest, safest people to be around now are bathe unvaxed who have had prior infection 

It’s always easier to fool someone than to get them to admit they’ve been fooled

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wozzlegummich said:

No sir YOU are wrong. Omicron (not Omnicron) IS more transmissable, but has been widely proved to MUCH less lethal than Delta, with 90% less hospitalisations and deaths.

And as countries start to re-calculate what consitutes a 'Covid death' as they are doing in the US now, the total number of deaths attributed to Covid will fall dramatically, and in 1-2 years the people will be demanding to know why the world was put into lockdown in the first place!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Months!!, even the great medical authoritarian Sir Doctor of all on Earth William Gates,  known to us as Bill Gates from Microsoft said "Sadly,Omicron is a type of vaccine" That quote has been wiped off the web and is sadly hard to find.🧐

It''s on Youtube, you found it and posted it 

Seems pretty easy to find!    :)

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 5:07 AM, Thaidup said:

On 4/5/2022 at 12:31 AM, Marc26 said:

It''s on Youtube, you found it and posted it 

Seems pretty easy to find!    :)

Cheers for sharing👍