News Forum - Spiking Songkran tourist demand on ferry services in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan

Thaiger

Ferry services in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan are trying to meet an influx of tourist demands leading up to Songkran. A ferry port managing director told Nation Thailand his port plans to see the most tourists it’s seen in two years since the Covid-19 pandemic hit. Since Songkran will overlap with a full moon, many tourists are expected to go to full moon parties. The director said the company will add as many boat and bus services as possible in a bid to minimise disappointment for passengers during Songkran. He stressed that ferries will operate on Covid-19 safety precautions […]

The story Spiking Songkran tourist demand on ferry services in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

52 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

He stressed that ferries will operate under Covid-19 safety

In line with sustainable living, life vests have been recycled to face masks.

• Haha 1

I wonder when this vaccinated/unvaccinated rubbish is going to end. From My research at the beginning of this I found that it is normal science for those given a so-called vaccine to expel viruses to others once they have had their jab. For example, pull out the insert on the chickenpox vaccine and it will tell you to stay away from pregnant women for six weeks. 70% of polio cases are attributed to the vaccine common with only 30% wild cases. in the UK I have had several occasions  of picking up bugs from others and it is always been the case that those suspected of passing those bugs on have taken a booster jab recently. Has anyone else out there come to the same conclusion?