News Forum - Villagers pay homage to giant mango in central Thailand

Thaiger

Villagers offered incense to a giant mango in Uthai Thani province in central Thailand on Wednesday. Locals believe that the mango, weighing in at 1.8 kilograms, is sure to bring good luck. The average mango weighs in at a measly 150 grams in comparison. The owner of the mango, 47 year old Wirat Haewphet, is a farmer with many mango trees. Wirat said she has never seen a mango of this grandeur before. The mango has a very unique shape too, she added. A clip shows villagers lighting incense and praying to the mango. If you believe in the good […]

The story Villagers pay homage to giant mango in central Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I’m getting confused now. Which stories are real and which are April Fools. Come on Thaiger, give us a clue. I’m going with this story being a joke! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Soidog said:

I’m getting confused now. Which stories are real and which are April Fools. Come on Thaiger, give us a clue. I’m going with this story being a joke! 

And if it is actually true, it is still an effing joke.

• Haha 1

As the word was spread throughout the land , villagers flocked from near and far to catch a glimpse of the magnificent mango and pray for wealth , health , and of course,  a giant mango sized portion of good luck. 

• Like 1

I never see something that didn't give good luck even at a car crash they write down the plate number for buy the lottery i think they can all be happy if they not are that greedy and think we have it not to bad but if you always want more in the extreme you never happy   

15 hours ago, Soidog said:

The Thaiger Bus is real.

🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1