News Forum - Man allegedly pours oil on neighbour and sets his body on fire

Thaiger

A man poured oil over his neighbour and then set his body on fire while the victim was relaxing on a chair at home. Witnesses saw the man engulfed in flames running out of the house. He survived but was severely burned. One witness says the two men would often fight about the victim’s roosters making too much noise. 35 year old Kriangkrai “Yong” Pimmongkon who lived nearby at a home in of Samut Prakan, just southeast of Bangkok, allegedly went to his neighbour’s house and poured oil over his body before setting him on fire. The victim, 40 year […]

The story Man allegedly pours oil on neighbour and sets his body on fire as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Quote: One witness says the two men would often fight about the victim’s roosters making too much noise.

Been there and done that with an arsehole neighbor with roosters in our new housing establishment until he got rid of them. 

Noise is something that will bring out the harshest elements in people when it is direct contact with your life. Sorry to hear that stupid chicken's noise were the end to someon'es life. But he just didn't get the severity of his selfishness and the situation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Quote: One witness says the two men would often fight about the victim’s roosters making too much noise.

Been there and done that with an arsehole neighbor with roosters in our new housing establishment until he got rid of them. 

Noise is something that will bring out the harshest elements in people when it is direct contact with your life. Sorry to hear that stupid chicken's noise were the end to someon'es life. But he just didn't get the severity of his selfishness and the situation.

So burn the f**cking chickens, not a human being! Make chicken wings not crispy pork. 

• Like 1

A police officer told Thai media an argument over chickens seems too mild of a motive,

I disagree with that.

Cockerels crow incredibly loud and they don't only crow at dawn. It can go on for 20 hours a day and can drive you insane! I can understand if somebody cracks when having to endure this torture day after day.

• Like 2

I told this story on another forum before, but here goes .................

Had the same issue with a neighbor. Cockerel crowing all day, non-stop right beside my home. Asked her to take it to the farm as they are not allowed in built up areas.

She wouldn't take it away, so bought 2 big speakers and recorded a cow bellowing on a loop. Turned the speakers on when I left for work and didn't turn them off until I returned.

She complained about the incessant noise to the Pu Yai and he came round. Explained that if she can allow the cock to crow all day then she's gonna have to listen to my cow all day.

Her son came and took away the cock. All good now. Childish I know, BUT it worked. :)

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

So burn the f**cking chickens, not a human being! Make chicken wings not crispy pork. 

Hey Fanta... Woa. I didn't pour oil on the selfish guy and light him on fire. But don't you think the guy already had some too much direct repeated hard contact with the neighbor and he just didn't size up the situation well or did not care which helped the oil and tourch bearer to go overboard? Have you ever had roosters in a close proximity to your home (not the country side) and it was fully not the right situation that the roosters had a legitimate right to be there as like in a housing estate? I have had the same annoying situation, but my battle I won as I am relentless, and so I unnerved the kid. I did not oil himup and set him ablaze. But I in my own predicamate hounded him (my local kid fathead) like a crazed person and he did finally relent which in turn gave all the neighbors a piece of mind and quiet. And now 2 years later the quality of life in my housing estate is very ok now. Make chicken wings and not crispy pork?

As I think Clint Eastwood said ontime: A man with roosters needs to know his limitations and concideration for others rather than being selfcenterd and uncaring about everyone around him. 

Well, it was something like that. And so I say, the guy unfortunately paid the selfish price with his life, and the man who did it basically threw a big part of his life away. It was a no win situation for both. Such a shame!

9 hours ago, WHITEOMORN said:

I told this story on another forum before, but here goes .................

Had the same issue with a neighbor. Cockerel crowing all day, non-stop right beside my home. Asked her to take it to the farm as they are not allowed in built up areas.

She wouldn't take it away, so bought 2 big speakers and recorded a cow bellowing on a loop. Turned the speakers on when I left for work and didn't turn them off until I returned.

She complained about the incessant noise to the Pu Yai and he came round. Explained that if she can allow the cock to crow all day then she's gonna have to listen to my cow all day.

Her son came and took away the cock. All good now. Childish I know, BUT it worked. :)

Perfect remedy and you were persistant. I did the same, but I used to hound the guy face to face and facing his property direct. I was probably labelled a bit of a crazy for sure. His only recourse would have been to confront and fight me, but the rooster went bye bye as he did not want anything more to deal with me as it was getting into OT in time already, and I made his and his wife's peaceful quality time a nightmare. Now I can say that everyone is happy in our estate, even him with his new daughter born 6 months ago. I paid way more money for my house and land, but we all paid good hard earned money to live here to have peace and no damn foul beaked noisy chicken. Cheers because I know exactly what you were going through.  

9 hours ago, Loong said:

I disagree with that.

Cockerels crow incredibly loud and they don't only crow at dawn. It can go on for 20 hours a day and can drive you insane! I can understand if somebody cracks when having to endure this torture day after day.

Yep! Starts at 3am or 4am and goes all day long. I fully understand the guy who threw the oil, but I disagree on murdering someone as the way he got hit, or as that is murdering the idiot at all. 

41 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Hey Fanta... Woa. I didn't pour oil on the selfish guy and light him on fire. But don't you think the guy already had some too much direct repeated hard contact with the neighbor and he just didn't size up the situation well or did not care which helped the oil and tourch bearer to go overboard? Have you ever had roosters in a close proximity to your home (not the country side) and it was fully not the right situation that the roosters had a legitimate right to be there as like in a housing estate? I have had the same annoying situation, but my battle I won as I am relentless, and so I unnerved the kid. I did not oil himup and set him ablaze. But I in my own predicamate hounded him (my local kid fathead) like a crazed person and he did finally relent which in turn gave all the neighbors a piece of mind and quiet. And now 2 years later the quality of life in my housing estate is very ok now. Make chicken wings and not crispy pork?

As I think Clint Eastwood said ontime: A man with roosters needs to know his limitations and concideration for others rather than being selfcenterd and uncaring about everyone around him. 

Well, it was something like that. And so I say, the guy unfortunately paid the selfish price with his life, and the man who did it basically threw a big part of his life away. It was a no win situation for both. Such a shame!

The dude got torched over a chicken - a disgustingly ugly delicious creature. imo, nothing makes that reaction understandable to me. You posted a similar reply recently when a British guy was stabbed to death and his friend was wounded by some Thai fruitcake because they were loud at some ungodly hour of the morning hence my “hang on a second!” reply this time. Perhaps I misunderstood your intent, if so, my bad. And the crispy critter didn’t die but the pain probably makes him wish he did. May he raise many more of those foul fowls and create soundtracks of their devil spawn cries to be blasted nightly between 11pm and 5am daily into his neighbor’s prison cell. 

1 hour ago, HiuMak said:

The guy watched too many hollywood movie

All too many people think that Hollywood is real. Look at the furore  about the talentless Will Smith.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

19 hours ago, WHITEOMORN said:

Not childish at all. Sometimes you have to lower yourself to get through to some people. 

• Like 1