News Forum - 2022 schedule for Thailand’s famous Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan

Thaiger

Koh Phangan’s renowned full moon parties are back in full swing after a long break due to the pandemic. The next beach party aligns with the Thai new year, or Songkran festival, so even more foreign revellers than usual are expected to attend. The rules on water splashing are a little murky this year… but we doubt the Full Moon Party will be a completely dry affair this April. The monthly party takes place on Haad Rin Beach on Koh Phangan in the southern province of Surat Thani. 12 powerful sound systems turn the 800-metre beach into the world’s most […]

The story 2022 schedule for Thailand’s famous Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

8 hours ago, Pinetree said:

And where exactly are all these foreign travelling folk coming from ? 

If you watch a vlogs there are still quite a few pack backers in Thailand 

I don't know if enough to fill up a FMP

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marc26 said:

If you watch a vlogs there are still quite a few pack backers in Thailand 

I don't know if enough to fill up a FMP

They sure don't appear to be around Pattaya right now.   That City is just full of mainly gematric Europeans with a limp, hanging on to the arms of middle aged Thai women. They can hardly walk, let alone party.  I do include myself in this general list, although, as yet,  I don't have a limp and my g/f is not yet middle aged. 

• Like 1