News Forum - Phuket anti-corruption director says corruption due to “lack of knowledge”

Thaiger

The director of the Phuket office of the National Anti-Corruption Commission reported yesterday that corruption in procurement from some local government organisations was caused by a lack of knowledge in supplies and procedures. He said this was based on 2020 survey results about corruption. The director said the most common complaints to the NACC were about corruption involving land. He said the second most common type of complaint is about procurement fraud, followed by complaints of abuse of power by officials. The director did not provide details about the complaints. He said, however, that corruption was especially an issue with […]

The story Phuket anti-corruption director says corruption due to “lack of knowledge” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

55555 is this for real?

if you got no idea about how to do your job how you get it in the first place 

maybe he forget to tell that they dont want to learn 

they are dumb by choice no intrest to improve them self or learn from mistakes 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

What? Corruption against the rules????

If the director of anti corruption is coming out with thrash like that, then really there is nothing more to say

• Like 6

I read the headline and immeasurably thought to myself - This is going to be so so funny. Come on, own up now. Which one of you posted this as another April Fools story ? 

• Haha 2

Ok, so where do you sign up for being educated on the rules and procedures for corruption. 555

Best laugh I have had today, only in Thailand could an official state this.

• Like 1

It's not corruption in procurement, it is backdoor commission to boost the salary. The corruption comes when the amount is too large. Now as for the gal who got arrested for selling her thing for hanky panky, well shouldn't be possible as there is not prositution here. It is just a tip for services rendered. The blackmailing and entrapment is corruption.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The director of the Phuket office of the National Anti-Corruption Commission reported yesterday that corruption in procurement from some local government organisations was caused by a lack of knowledge in supplies and procedures. He said this was based on 2020 survey results about corruption. The director said …..

“ Now that I have learnt this, I will be promoted to the Phuket Office of the National Corruption Commission. I have skills and knowledge to let me succeed and make lots and lots of mullah. “