News Forum - Thailand real estate market saturated with unsold properties, may breach 1 trillion baht

Thaiger

My wife looked at a "twin house" yesterday 

Actually very nice

They are asking 2.9mil

My wife said she can't pay that but has cash to buy it immediately 

They came down 30k baht  5555

On 4/6/2022 at 2:45 PM, Poolie said:

But you dont talk to anyone/deal with anyone outside of the media. You keep saying 'I read' and "I heard' etc. Congratulations. I live this. Who's likely to be closer to the truth?

When you are living in a communist country. You don’t have any freedoms. You are controlled by the communist party on what websites and internet searching.  Have you ever read this in school.  Do you know how the people of North Korea are controlled by the dictator. When Facebook and other social media and internet services like google. They have to allow the ccp to control their platforms and they tell them what is allowed on the internet.  If life was so good in these communist countries. Why does so many people try to flee 

26 minutes ago, Rainmaker said:

When you are living in a communist country. You don’t have any freedoms. You are controlled by the communist party on what websites and internet searching.  Have you ever read this in school.  Do you know how the people of North Korea are controlled by the dictator. When Facebook and other social media and internet services like google. They have to allow the ccp to control their platforms and they tell them what is allowed on the internet.  If life was so good in these communist countries. Why does so many people try to flee

1 hour ago, Rainmaker said:

Ohh, I know. I cant get ANYTHING here in China. (Sarcasm) Actually, I moved to China, rather than stay in England, it was to boring and cold. I've been here 16 years and I wouldn't swap it for anywhere.

Dont believe the hype. 😀