News Forum - Health ministry revises criteria for administration of booster vaccine doses

Thaiger

The Public Health Ministry has revised the formula for the administration of Covid-19 booster vaccine doses, according to a Nation Thailand report. The confirmation follows chatter on social media that the ministry had changed the criteria, prompting Thailand’s Anti-Fake News Centre to investigate and confirm it was true. According to the Nation Thailand report, the new criteria for getting a third or fourth booster dose is as follows: For people over the age of 18, the third booster should be administered no more than 3 months after the second vaccine dose. A fourth dose should be given no more than […]

The story Health ministry revises criteria for administration of booster vaccine doses as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So once again the tap dancing Anutin makes a major change. I have booked my booster for the end of 6 months from my second shot because that was the policy. Now, with 2 weeks to go it is only 3 months not 6. This is just typical of the quixotic behaviour of the minister who seems to have the attention span of a mosquito and the intellect to match. Gawd help Thailand if he is around much longer.

Ok, and is that changing the time between sec jab  and booster for Pfizer/Pfizer vaccinated people, too?

There was 6 month minimum between them (you have the good vaccine ;-), this to change to "no more than 3 month" would be very surprising. And mostly not possible, even!

But, of course, it could be changed to "no more than 6 month".

Anyone? I know a couple of people, getting soon to there 6 month wait time.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:46 AM, Pompies said:

So once again the tap dancing Anutin makes a major change. I have booked my booster for the end of 6 months from my second shot because that was the policy. Now, with 2 weeks to go it is only 3 months not 6. This is just typical of the quixotic behaviour of the minister who seems to have the attention span of a mosquito and the intellect to match. Gawd help Thailand if he is around much longer.

I think that you're being unfair to mosquitoes