Expats and their Thai Wives

14 hours ago, Khunmark said:

I’ve never really understood why people look down their noses at the whole Thai/foreigner older man/younger women marriage deal. These arrangements clearly suit a lot of couples. And they seem to work out pretty well in most cases.

Yes they do - but more in Thailand, then here is Aust.  The western female 'industry' will try to change them into a feminazi - most resist but some fall for that khrapp and take the money. 

One of the great things to see in Thailand is fat 'liberated' western women tourists walking around in a Thailand Mall with their husband/slave and their unruly loud annoying kids. They literally hate that all the Thai ladies (99%) are beautiful slim and feminine - and even more, they hate their husband/slave looking at them and wondering.  As I said to one bloke back in Aust - it is like being in a supermodel convention - they are everywhere. 

Meanwhile back here in boganville - the vast majority of the Aussie women are fat ugly and extremely 'unfeminine'.  The looks I get when walking with the wife are 'gold'.   She is over 50, but she looks like she is just over 30 - and they do not like that one little bit 😄  

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

12 hours ago, MrStretch said:

I think I married Aussie Bob's wife's twin...an absolute perfect description of my wife.

I was working as a teacher trainer and had gone to Malaysia for break.  While there I recieved an SMS, "Someone here misses you." from a number I didn't know.

Come to find out it was the company's business manager. Started to date and my job disappeared after a bombing in Hat Yai, and I began to use Thailand as my home base, but took jobs in other countries; Abu Dhabi, Korea, etc.  On a two-week vacation from a job in Korea, we got married...and god love her, she's stayed with me through all kinds of my stupidity.

I was 47, my first marriage, she was 37, her second and brought along my two step-kids, whom I support.  It will be 14 years the first week of August.

Great story mate - thanks for sharing.

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

One of the great things to see in Thailand is fat 'liberated' western women tourists walking around in a Thailand Mall with their husband/slave and their unruly loud annoying kids. They literally hate that all the Thai ladies (99%) are beautiful slim and feminine - and even more, they hate their husband/slave looking at them and wondering.  As I said to one bloke back in Aust - it is like being in a supermodel convention - they are everywhere. 

Meanwhile back here in boganville - the vast majority of the Aussie women are fat ugly and extremely 'unfeminine'.  The looks I get when walking with the wife are 'gold'.   She is over 50, but she looks like she is just over 30 - and they do not like that one little bit 😄  

Absolutely spot on!  And from what you wrote it seems you married my lady's twin-sister 😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Absolutely spot on!  And from what you wrote it seems you married my lady's twin-sister 😘

That's not quite what your lady's twin sister told me last night 555

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1