News Forum - Cash-strapped Thai Airways sells aircraft seats for 35,000 baht a pair

Thaiger

Bit reluctant to book Thai for a flight.

Will I get a seat, or will it be a canvas chair ex Army Caribou, plastic chairs are on special in markets. 

Maybe going all out Thai and you sit on the floor.

Collect food from street cart on tarmac next to stairs of aircraft before boarding.  Bring small baht for toilet, oops solly we forgot, sold toilets too, can get free empty water bottle. 

Captains broardcast message to passengers prior to departing Singapore,

" We do apologise for the delay, we need to pass the hat around to buy fuel for the flight, 1000 baht each should do it. Thai Airways will reimburse you on landing in Bangkok (ha ha) or give you a free voucher for your next trip." 🤣

They were broke before Covid, many airlines that were solvent pre covid are struggling to survive and some may still go under, why, what or who is propping this airline up?

Time to call it quits I think.

• Like 3

On 3/28/2022 at 11:37 PM, HolyCowCm said:

Not sure on that as never had any mile high stuff with any TG crew ladies or any extra curricular with any Loy Kroh granny babes. But some of the TG check in gals in BKK were eye catchers. 

I had quite an exp with an older massage granny last month(tossed salad) as a clue........sidenote I see the crazy 100 bt room gal as Ive moved to the old city and shes out nightly on the prowl on her motorbike--she is wise enough that now when she sees me she totally ignores me------(sobs)

1 hour ago, PapayaBokBok said:

I had quite an exp with an older massage granny last month(tossed salad) as a clue........sidenote I see the crazy 100 bt room gal as Ive moved to the old city and shes out nightly on the prowl on her motorbike--she is wise enough that now when she sees me she totally ignores me------(sobs)

Tough being a baht 75 guy. Better you stay away from that little princess.

21 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Tough being a baht 75 guy. Better you stay away from that little princess.

Im always happy to greet her---seem my Hansum-ness just aint cutting it anymore

She prowls the old city loy kroh on a rented motorbike--I will give her props for wearing a helmet-though it tend it be a bit large and tilts to the side on her tiny head....keep an eye out Gents!!

12 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Im always happy to greet her---seem my Hansum-ness just aint cutting it anymore

She prowls the old city loy kroh on a rented motorbike--I will give her props for wearing a helmet-though it tend it be a bit large and tilts to the side on her tiny head....keep an eye out Gents!!

Not in that neck of the woods more than just cruising through, but I will keep my eye open. What time of the day are you talking about? Day time, early evening or night time? 

11 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Not in that neck of the woods more than just cruising through, but I will keep my eye open. What time of the day are you talking about? Day time, early evening or night time? 

I think with the low tourists it was a bit of daytime--but now with better numbers every night that im in that area Ive seen here cruising on mbike--gotta give her credit for the mbike to get the early bird farangs!!!

Look for the rental mbike and half shell helmet slightly tilted to the side as she rather small   lol

As the song goes--the freaks come out at night...--once a week...my sangsom saturdays....salacious!!! spicy!

TBH you don't actually need to wait nor buy directly from Thai Airways. I have been following this FB business page the past year and they sell a lot more aircraft stuffs and at a much cheaper price. You could probably even buy yourself a 747! The page's name is censored since advertising on this site is not allowed

Normal windows for your house is boring, swap them with 747 windshield for a great conversation piece:

Screenshot_20220402-184242_Facebook.thumb.jpg.2c49c7fa6b4f32a464edefba134806e3.jpg

How about some towels and carts? Would look great in a airplane themed restaurant:

Screenshot_20220402-184018_Facebook.thumb.jpg.c5eefb332abc59ed9840b4eb6937c129.jpgScreenshot_20220402-183907_Facebook.thumb.jpg.855193c357c0f394d99b6b7cb4533658.jpg

If you missed out on buying those tricolor seats, don't worry there's still plenty to go around:

Screenshot_20220402-183857_Facebook.thumb.jpg.34f85d32abe8c7fd430f6b5da53abff2.jpg

How about a push back car? This would be great for the farm:

Screenshot_20220402-184204_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e9642ad4e305bcdf96395d1b0b851e01.jpg

Is there anything off limits? Almost none if they can even sell the black box:

Screenshot_20220402-183922_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b76fa80e02541d1b2a7e34f0fae08fbf.jpg