News Forum - 5 coolest hotels in Kanchanaburi to stay during Songkran 2022

Thaiger

Looking for where to travel this Songkran 2022? If yes then you have come to the perfect place! Kanchanaburi is where travellers can escape the bustling Bangkok streets and find an important piece of history. Just 2 hours from Thailand’s capital, this town in the west is known for the Death Railway that was built in WWII. The River Kwai Yai is also another famous natural wonder that is accessible from the railway. Those vacationing here will undoubtedly find a hotel with breathtaking views of the natural landscape. Here are the coolest hotels in Kanchanaburi, as listed below. 5 Coolest Hotels […]

The story 5 coolest hotels in Kanchanaburi to stay during Songkran 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I am looking at staying at #1 Float House River Kwai next month, I did not realize it is still an hour more west from Kanchanaburi though

So 3hrs from BKK

I have stayed at the Dheva Mantra Resort many times now and would stay there again. Still 10 minutes outside of the main city, but I always had them get me a scooter to go around on. Nice pool and has a pill bar too.