News Forum - Hospitals warned to treat Covid patients or risk being delisted by Social Security Office

Thaiger

Thailand’s Social Security Office has warned that hospitals that refuse to treat Covid-19 patients risk being removed from its list of contracted medical facilities. Boonsong Thapchaiyuth, SSO secretary-general, says he’s instructed private hospitals to adhere to the regulations and offer full treatment to members of the social security fund registered at those hospitals. According to a Bangkok Post report, the SSO has threatened to cancel next year’s contracts with hospitals that turn patients away. The warning comes as 2 patients, both members of the social security fund, claim they were refused treatment at private hospitals. Both patients filed complaints with […]

The story Hospitals warned to treat Covid patients or risk being delisted by Social Security Office as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Ah, the lovely eternal taste of money... 15 000 baths? When I had it last month, it did cost me altogether about 400 baths in paracetamol, vitamins and loads of bottles of water. A bargain!

• Haha 1

My stepson has covid, they were pushing him to stay hospital but almost more like an offer

Sort of like, we will take care of you for 2k/nt

My wife has insurance but I told her if she gets covid when she is there this month, don't let on she has insurance or they may find ways to put her in the hospital

So just use the insurance once she has to pay