News Forum - Iran-backed Houthis attack Saudi petroleum storage facilities

Thaiger

Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi party says it struck Saudi petroleum facilities in Jeddah with missiles yesterday, just as Saudi Arabia prepares to hold a motor race on Sunday. The missiles caused fires in two storage tanks, however there were no casualties. A Houthi spokesman says they targeted ‘vital facilities’. Saudi Arabia is the world’s largest oil exporter. Saudi’s energy ministry said the kingdom strongly condemned the “sabotage attacks”, stressing that it is in no way responsible if the global oil supply suffers from the attacks. The Houthis have recently upped attacks against Saudi Arabia, and Saudi state media earlier said the […]

The story Iran-backed Houthis attack Saudi petroleum storage facilities as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

29 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Yemen’s Iran-backed Houthi party says it struck Saudi petroleum facilities in Jeddah with missiles yesterday,

And The Biden Administration wants to give Iran more money to finance these type of attacks. 

Not to mention Boris Johnson giving them just short off 400 million last week to free a couple of  dual national Activist from an Iranian jail.

Was it just me or did those pair of Activist look in better nick when they were released than when they were sentenced?

Makes you wonder if they were batting for the other side all along either that or Iranian Jails are softer than UK ones. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

stressing that it is in no way responsible if the global oil supply suffers from the attacks.

Translation = you better come over here and defend us if you want oil. The Saudis after spending hundreds of billions of dollars on military equipment are utterly incapable of defending themselves. Hopefully Biden  changes his mind and finishes pulling the US out of the Middle East (he just sent troops back to Saudi Arabia this week). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

And The Biden Administration wants to give Iran more money to finance these type of attacks. 

Not to mention Boris Johnson giving them just short off 400 million last week to free a couple of  dual national Activist from an Iranian jail.

Was it just me or did those pair of Activist look in better nick when they were released than when they were sentenced?

Makes you wonder if they were batting for the other side all along either that or Iranian Jails are softer than UK ones. 

Johnson didn't give them any money, he finally repaid a debt owed by the UK since the 1970s. 

And activist?? Seriously! It was obvious to all that Zaghari-Ratcliffe was detained on trumped up charges of spying etc...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Johnson didn't give them any money, he finally repaid a debt owed by the UK since the 1970s. 

The debt was owed to The Legitimate Government of The Shah of Iran for Chieftain Tanks back in 1978 not the current illegitimate Government .

So no it should never had been settled. 

9 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

And activist?? Seriously! It was obvious to all that Zaghari-Ratcliffe was detained on trumped up charges of spying etc...

This Woman especially had a long history as a left wing activist I'd have left the pair of them to rot and if it was such an ordeal in an Iranian Prison why did then come out looking better than when they went in???

My guess is they were both co-operating with the Iranians and if you still have any doubts just look at the type of People who were seeking her release in the UK ? not exactly Patriotic concerned Citizens. 

And while we're on the subject it was good to see the amount of gratitude this pair had for the British Government (not).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, 23RD said:

The debt was owed to The Legitimate Government of The Shah of Iran for Chieftain Tanks back in 1978 not the current illegitimate Government .

So no it should never had been settled. 

This Woman especially had a long history as a left wing activist I'd have left the pair of them to rot and if it was such an ordeal in an Iranian Prison why did then come out looking better than when they went in???

My guess is they were both co-operating with the Iranians and if you still have any doubts just look at the type of People who were seeking her release in the UK ? not exactly Patriotic concerned Citizens. 

And while we're on the subject it was good to see the amount of gratitude this pair had for the British Government (not).

Oh dear .. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 23RD said:

Yes, Saoudis are so much more peacefull. 
Help me remember, how many Soenite Saoudis were involved in 9/11 and how many Iranese?

Pot and kettle.

3 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Yes, Saoudis are so much more peacefull. 
Help me remember, how many Soenite Saoudis were involved in 9/11 and how many Iranese?

Pot and kettle.

Looks like you're getting your posts mixed up Alavan my old China. 

We're talking Iran here it's a Shia Muslim Country Saudi Arabia on the other hand is Sunni Muslim but at least you learnt something on The Forum tonight. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Looks like you're getting your posts mixed up Alavan my old China. 

We're talking Iran here it's a Shia Muslim Country Saudi Arabia on the other hand is Sunni Muslim but at least you learnt something on The Forum tonight. 

I know Iran are Shia, and Saoudi are Sunni.
Who attacked on 9/11/? Persian Shia or Saoudi Sunni?
I guess I have nothing to learn from you, on the contrary.
I worked with both Saoudi and persians, ans while both gouvernments/religious leaders and extremists, are bad, I had a much better understanding with "ordinary" Iranese than Saoudi.

5 minutes ago, Alavan said:

I worked with both Saoudi and persians, ans while both gouvernments/religious leaders and extremists, are bad, I had a much better understanding with "ordinary" Iranese than Saoudi.

I'll agree with you my Friend I've had lot's of dealing with both and found The Shia Mahdi Army were abit more savvy than their Sunni Cousins. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 23RD said:

I must admit I was outraged to see Ashoori have a go at The PM. This guy is a dual national and is imprisoned by Iran (his place of birth) on what he claims are false charges. He then returns to a land of freedom of speech and decides to be disrespectful to the very people who freed him from his own stupidity.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

I must admit I was outraged to see Ashoori have a go at The PM. This guy is a dual national and is imprisoned by Iran (his place of birth) on what he claims are false charges. He then returns to a land of freedom of speech and decides to be disrespectful to the very people who freed him from his own stupidity.  

Yes Soidog mate anyone could see the pair off them hadn't exactly had a hard time in the Iranian jail I get the feeling they were batting for the other side.

I think most off the UK Public is offended for their lack off gratitude. 

And the money paid for their release will be spent funding Iranian proxies.

Edited by 23RD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Transam said:

Doubt it, but a link would be nice...😉

you got to watch a F1 footage, those highest paid drivers actually walked off on the race because it was not safe. don't know what Dominicali told them to make them come back and race. people live there and these highly paid w#$kers cry out: