News Forum - Two Thai women allegedly drug tourist at Bangkok hotel, steal US$4,000

Thaiger

7 minutes ago, Manu said:

...even more stupid knowing he was going to take back 2 working girls.

Yeah, always take 3 so they can keep an eye on each other /s

• Haha 1

More than likely sidewalk urchins and would bet is a common occurrence with many of them. Watch nothing happens and all that goes down will be the you know who get a pay off to say they could not locate them. This guy deserves to lose that sort of money if that inept, and lucky he didn't lose his life.

I met a guy yesterday an older man. He said he was very drunk. 2 girls walked him back to his room, undressed him. They then discussed money and he declined and said maybe the following night. They were unhappy but left. This was soi 4 I think.

I told him he was very lucky and to be more careful next time.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Philly said:

I met a guy yesterday an older man. He said he was very drunk. 2 girls walked him back to his room, undressed him. They then discussed money and he declined and said maybe the following night. They were unhappy but left. This was soi 4 I think.

I told him he was very lucky and to be more careful next time.

If your very drunk it is doubtful that you can perform , its a waste of money!

Better to have all one’s senses before rolling round in the heavens of bliss

• 3 weeks later...

I was drugged and robbed also by a gal dressed like a normal girl (non hooker) that presented herself as having a normal job(Terminal 21). Just wanted to hang out, denied wanting money. Must have drugged my drink when I was in toilet. Awoke up next morning and 3 laptops gone as well as cash and random other things she wanted. Also stole a backpack she used to put everything in. She changed dress style using one of my shirts, my flip flops, and put hair up so security would not bother her with full backpack. Looked so calm and casual leaving as if she were trained.  All on condo CCTV that was given to police.  Appears to be one of same 2 girls in the Thaiger story. Another story is about a gold shop female employee drugging the Thai owners and stealing gold. Some of the victims needed ICU care. Police did catch her and found multiple ID cards as well as veterinary tranquilizer liquid, Zoletil 100.

https://www.matichon.co.th/local/crime/news_3254639https://www.matichon.co.th/local/crime/news_3254639

Could be related and organized. Very dangerous in that the girls are not formally trained as pharmacists and could give a victim too much and kill them. The pandemic economy is causing nastiness to get money.

Edited by bkkexpat
addition

On 3/26/2022 at 8:48 AM, Manu said:

Are there still people travelling with so much cash those days?

Braggarts and "show ponies" only.

(Show Ponies look good, do nothing.)