News Forum - Drunk man stabs sister to death in argument over his drinking, Chon Buri

Thaiger

Sri Racha police report that a drunk man appeared completely remorseless after he stabbed his sister to death in their hotel room in Sri Racha in Chonburi province. The man stabbed his sister multiple times in the head. Sri Racha Police were notified about the stabbing on Wednesday. The man is now in custody at the Nong Kham Police Station, and faces charges of first degree murder. The man told law enforcement he and his sister had argued over his drinking habits, and he was so offended by her “false accusations” that he decided to stab her to death. Even […]

The story Drunk man stabs sister to death in argument over his drinking, Chon Buri as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

How nice to hear about nice peaceful and harmonic Thai budhist families. Or have I misunderstood their strong family ties where they take care of eachother to the end? Guess I have

• Like 1

Just now, Rebel said:

How nice to hear about nice peaceful and harmonic Thai budhist families. Or have I misunderstood their strong family ties where they take care of eachother to the end? Guess I have

What can you expect from a drunktard? I'm sure there's worse in Denmark. 

• Haha 1

Not that it matters a lot but I think the news writer should mention that the perpetrator and the victim are both Burmese less the Thai bashing comments start.

Edited by Noble_Design
Too late, the Thai bashing comment has already started
  • Like 3

Some people think in a country of 70 million people no one might get drunk and do something stupid.  Whatever makes them feel holier than thou I guess.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Noble_Design said:

Not that it matters a lot but I think the news writer should mention that the perpetrator and the victim are both Burmese less the Thai bashing comments start.

Nice bit of pre-emptive farang bashing there. Get in quick unless there turns out to be nothing to bash. 

• Like 1