News Forum - Bali due to host Vladimir Putin during G20 Summit in late October

Thaiger

1 hour ago, KRLMRX said:

you live in a fictional world where the whole world is the USA with Canada, Australia, Japan and Europe.  And the world has been much bigger.

In my world, continual bombing apartment buildings and killing innocent people is criminal. The difference between other countries' past war civilian attacks were that they were unintended. What we see in Ukraine today is complete negligence or outright wanton killing. It's a on a scale that there's no "whatabout" since WW2.

I don't disagree with a lot of your points @KRLMRX. However, this invasion is literally overkill. Nothing justifies what is happening there now. 

• Like 3

On 3/25/2022 at 10:44 AM, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

In that case, I doubt anyone else will come.

G20 meeting with only the smallest economic member present..  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

You really think that?

Or would all the elites in Russia simply say "Thank God he's gone" and then carry on as normal?

Not sure anyone would be reaching for the nuclear button if Czar Putins plane had an accident.

yes, I'm sure that in the event of an attack on Putin, a protocol of actions for such a case is included. And pressing the button becomes not a matter of desire, but an order that the military usually follows. Although, of course, there are always exceptions.

8 hours ago, ThailandBob said:

The difference between other countries' past war civilian attacks were that they were unintended.

someone Assange, with the help of documents, refuted your statement and for this he has been in democratic and free prison for many years without trial.

In any case, the probability of the arrest of the country's leader at the international summit tends to zero.

Edited by KRLMRX