News Forum - Stay in Thailand by studying at ALA Language School

Thaiger

Sponsored Welcome to Thailand- the land of thousand smiles. One of the most visited countries globally, the country is home to stunning islands, irresistible street foods, thousands of temples, and royal palaces. What is a better way to experience Thai culture than to learn the language? Learn Thai and immerse yourself in Thai culture while worry-free about visa restrictions. Let us introduce you to ALA Language School (previously called Asoke Language Academy), one of Thailand’s best Thai language schools located in downtown Bangkok.  What is ALA?  First, let’s cover the ground about the ALA Language School. ALA was established by […]

The story Stay in Thailand by studying at ALA Language School as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I find it a little disappointing to read an article about the expertise of the instructors at ALA and yet many obvious grammar errors are to be found within the article. A proof reading and correction of these errors would improve the first impression of your organization.  

• Like 1

At first I thought the article was referring to AUA, which is well known and has a long history. I'm disappointed that the names are so similar.

This looks like a visa mill for falangs to get Ed visa and stay in Thailand.  This was generally viewed as a scam. I could be wrong but many so called language schools and Muay Thai gyms do that. I thought that they were closed due to covid but maybe they're getting ready to restart. 

I told others in the past to find courses at a Thai university if you really want to learn.