News Forum - Couple having sex in car allegedly attempt to run over security guard after confrontation

Thaiger

A security guard narrowly dodged getting run over after asking a couple who were having sex in a parked car at a Bangkok market to move along. When the head of security approached the car in the early hours of Sunday morning, the driver attempted to run him over and fled the scene. No one was injured. 20 year old security guard Warat Lonthong was the first to approach the couple. Warat said a short-haired man around 25 to 30 years old wound down his window and asked, “What’s your problem?” A thin woman who looked around 20 years old […]

The story Couple having sex in car allegedly attempt to run over security guard after confrontation as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Saying a friend of a friend of a friend borrowed his car sounds like a bad attempt at trying to get out of trouble with his actual wife to me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Lady of the evening and he the customer having the market a common place to do the deed.

If you can't or don't want afford a room with a curtain for your car. My thought, too.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thaiger said:

the driver attempted to run him over and fled the scen

I didn't attempt to run him over, said the man, the gas pedal was accidently pushed downward as I was thrusting upward and needed some extra drive......