News Forum - Top 5 unique bars in Bangkok 2022

Thaiger

Why do people love going to bars? Bar-going is definitely a way for people to wind down, let off steam, and enjoy good company. But what makes bars distinctively attractive in comparison to drinking from the comfort of your home? Well, it’s the vibe that the bars offer. Yes, contrary to popular beliefs, it’s not only about loud music or rowdy patrons. Bars provide a unique ambience that exudes both fun and relaxation. Let us do the honour and provide you with the Top 5 unique bars in Bangkok.  1. Havana Social Havana Social, the not-so-secret secret bar due to […]

The story Top 5 unique bars in Bangkok 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Why isn't Thermae on the list?

Some 50 years ago (it has been there that long) it would be on the list, more a meat market now.

Same era, Patpong had a favourite of mine called The Barrell Bar, patronised by CIA etc (so had its negatives too), had a sign outside  "Come in and enjoy the wonderful sound of silence." Every other bar seemed intent on destroying your hearing.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palooka said:

Some 50 years ago (it has been there that long) it would be on the list, more a meat market now.

Same era, Patpong had a favourite of mine called The Barrell Bar, patronised by CIA etc (so had its negatives too), had a sign outside  "Come in and enjoy the wonderful sound of silence." Every other bar seemed intent on destroying your hearing.  

Madrid was another CIA haunt, they say

It is a really cool old bar, think it is still open

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d4308801-r304976140-Madrid_Pizzeria_and_Bar-Bangkok.html#photos;aggregationId=&albumid=&filter=

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Let us do the honour and provide you with the Top 5 unique bars in Bangkok. 

How would this person know the top 5 bars ….. as No bars have been open for so long, and only places that serve alcohol are Restaurants ….. should the title not read the Top 5 Unique Restaurants in Bangkok?

3 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

How would this person know the top 5 bars ….. as No bars have been open for so long, and only places that serve alcohol are Restaurants ….. should the title not read the Top 5 Unique Restaurants in Bangkok?

Holy fcuk you people are the most miserable people I have ever encountered in my life

It's an article on cool bars that people can check out when they are open

Some were serving food before covid so they are open

What the helll happened to you people to be so God damn miserable????

19 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Holy fcuk you people are the most miserable people I have ever encountered in my life

It's an article on cool bars that people can check out when they are open

Some were serving food before covid so they are open

What the helll happened to you people to be so God damn miserable????

I'm not miserable. I'm fed up of talking about 'what Thailand ought to do.......' and all that, but I'm not miserable. For a beer I'll do my happy dance. 😃

37 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I'm not miserable. I'm fed up of talking about 'what Thailand ought to do.......' and all that, but I'm not miserable. For a beer I'll do my happy dance. 😃

All those bars are open..........go to them

Havana is amazing! Highly recommend

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

All those bars are open..........go to them

Havana is amazing! Highly recommend

Too far to go. There are places I've never seen within a two hour flight. They are more realistic.

42 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Too far to go. There are places I've never seen within a two hour flight. They are more realistic.

Write a post,. I will go sometime!

Anyways … This article should be moved down to the Thai life segment of restaurants, bars, clubs. Really doesn’t fall under the news section.