News Forum - Phuket man posts photos of teen girls in underwear on Facebook

Thaiger

A man in Phuket posted photos of teenage girls in underwear on an unnamed “popular Phuket Facebook page”. The girls allegedly ranged from early to mid teens. One girl wore shorts and a training bra, and another wore a bra and unbuttoned jeans. Online viewers accused the man of “deceiving” the girls into taking off their clothes, according to The Phuket News. An investigation has begun, and care workers are interviewing the girls and trying to help them. The man is identified as Manat Puttanupap. He is 58 years old. The Kathu police chief confirmed yesterday that officers arrested Manat […]

The story Phuket man posts photos of teen girls in underwear on Facebook as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Man o man are these perverts are coming out of the cockroach den almost daily now. Only good thing here is they were still dressed to a point. But if you look or have viewed Tik Tok Thailand posted videos, there is way too much being shown by the of age Thai gals, and the youngsters are pushing that envelope to a big point as well. I am a little bit suprised el fathead who ordered Lum Yai to stop her sexy twerks isn't closing this down. Anyway, this jerk needs to maybe be castrated or at least have one of his gems lopped off.

• Like 1

Highly dubious as it is only a small step to posting pics of the girls without their underware.

But is it illegal to post pics of teen girls in underware? Sites like AliExpress have lots of such pics in their 'children clothing' section.

9 minutes ago, Janneman said:

Highly dubious as it is only a small step to posting pics of the girls without their underware.

But is it illegal to post pics of teen girls in underware? Sites like AliExpress have lots of such pics in their 'children clothing' section.

Yeah that is a great point! But there is a thin line of appropriate to not appropriate and this guy definetely falls a few marbles short of being moral and honest and one you could not trust with your kids. This guy is a perv, nothing less and for his sake and societies sake, I hope not more than sniffler.

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

But there is a thin line of appropriate to not appropriate

but you do not know the full story, too be able to judge.  i will wait and make an informed decision.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smartcontrol said:

but you do not know the full story, too be able to judge.  i will wait and make an informed decision.

Unless the guy is selling childrens underware and clothing with his company (and my Thai family actually does have a clothing line for kids and adults), then I won't wait for the jury to deliberate and will just call the guy odd and he stepped a bit out of line. As for being encarcerated, that is not up to us or me.

2 hours ago, smartcontrol said:

We wait with baited breath. 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And his defense was ???? And I want to know what happen in the END to these thai guys?

Slap on the wrist and fine would be my guess......as its not a farang....

And whats this guy doing to get these girls to do this--but then again tik tok and tinder.......smh

10 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

And whats this guy doing to get these girls to do this

You shouldn't ask questions like that on a forum.🙂  Or least rephrase the question. LOL🙂

Before you all get mad at me. I could have said.

Yeah, they wont do that for me. whats he doing?.🙂

Edited by Thaidup
  • Cool 1

13 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

And his defense was ???? And I want to know what happen in the END to these thai guys?

Slap on the wrist and fine would be my guess......as its not a farang....

It’s common to hear of arrests (RTP publicity) and far less common to hear of sentences passed/outcomes unless “the public” demands to know! Read into that what you may. 
And this involves underage Thais - very naughty so a slap on the wrist seems unlikely and incarceration highly likely.

11 hours ago, Fanta said:

It’s common to hear of arrests (RTP publicity) and far less common to hear of sentences passed/outcomes unless “the public” demands to know! Read into that what you may. 
And this involves underage Thais - very naughty so a slap on the wrist seems unlikely and incarceration highly likely.

Just saying all these news stories of sordid deeds by thais--and Im curious of the outcomes

When a farang steals a cupcake its pearl clutching---front page news and the obligatory pointing

Just trying to see behind the curtain of thai culture and how they handle their own on crimes..

• Like 1