News Forum - Famous Thailand monk caught drink driving, carrying methamphetamine

Thaiger

A famous Thailand monk, known for his predictions and visions, was reportedly caught drink driving with methamphetamine pills hidden inside his robes after a 20-kilometre police chase yesterday in eastern province Mukdahan, which borders Laos. Police followed a pickup truck after it ran a red light in Mukdahan city. Turns out a famous monk was behind the wheel. Officers chased the bronze Toyota Vigo from Mukdahan city to Ban Kham Ahuan subdistrict in Mukdahan over 20 kilometres away. Officers breathalysed the monk and say he had a high blood alcohol level. Police searched the monk and say they found 37 […]

The story Famous Thailand monk caught drink driving, carrying methamphetamine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

34 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A famous Thailand monk, known for his predictions and visions, was reportedly caught drink driving with methamphetamine pills

Is any further comment needed?

Yea he not see that one coming lots of criminals run to the temple when the almost get arrested but some not even stop there well if the police aloude to do it why not a monk something wrong with this country

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

A famous Thailand monk, known for his predictions

Not a very good Psychic if he couldn’t predict his own demise. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

'After that, many people thought the monk could accurately predict lottery numbers'

😆😆😆

I seem to have an uncanny ability to predict the numbers which will not win. 

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

I seem to have an uncanny ability to predict the numbers which will not win. 

You been listening to my wife? 🙄

• Like 1

The Flying Spaghetti Monster welcomes  drinkers to the Pastafarian faith.. 

Perhaps the monk woukd like to change his beliefs. 

flying spaghetti monster GIF by gifnews

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

😉

Only pillow talk. 

Ah, just another example of Thailand managing to attract the very best and brightest of every country 🙂

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A famous Thailand monk, known for his predictions and visions, was reportedly caught drink driving with methamphetamine pills hidden inside his robes after a 20-kilometre police chase yesterday in eastern province Mukdahan, which borders Laos. Police followed a pickup truck after it ran a red light in Mukdahan city. Turns out a famous monk was behind the wheel. Officers chased the bronze Toyota Vigo from Mukdahan city to Ban Kham Ahuan subdistrict in Mukdahan over 20 kilometres away. Officers breathalysed the monk and say he had a high blood alcohol level. Police searched the monk and say they found 37 […]

The story Famous Thailand monk caught drink driving, carrying methamphetamine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I suggest for visions magic mushrooms 😅

11 minutes ago, Loong said:

He was driving.

Yes I know, I can read. Spending days walking around collecting offerings was what I was talking about.

• Cool 1

17 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I suggest for visions magic mushrooms 😅

The Devil's Trumpet... Much better. You don't even know you're trippin'

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

The Devil's Trumpet... Much better. You don't even know you're trippin'

You mean good for the predictions of lotto numbers ? 🤣

3 hours ago, Transam said:

If I was on the gear he was on, I would probably come up with some visions and predictions too.....😜......🤭

You would have been walking on water or flying like you had a jet pack on. 

It is easy to be scathing about the disingenous  behaviour of  so called  devotees of  Buddhist  doctrine but in the  reality of the  world I have  lived in  there is not much  justification left for any religious mafia of any name or description !

What does confuse me is why oh why  if I were to officially register a religion in many national  jurisdictions   that it would be exempt of taxes?

Is this article accurate? As far as I understand the Fathead bigmouth grotesque uncle of Chompoo did not and has not admitted to murdering the girl. Just the opposite.

This monk was definitely flying in some sort of orbit. He was the angry monk in the Thai news. 

Would be hilarious if he said the yah bah  pills he mainly only threw to the ground (same as tossing bones) as he could predict the future for how they fell.