Russia v Ukraine - How This Is Going To End

Pinetree

11 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

No... It's not a joke, deadly, literally deadly serious. The Russians own a large majority of the Donbass it's only a matter of weeks now before they lock the rest down... The Ukrainian map says it all. Yes... this is objective and factual

https://liveuamap.com/

And this AP article show Biden throwing Zelensky under the bus as we say. Biden accusing Zelensky of brushing aside warnings and not wanting to hear that the invasion was coming. All attempts by Biden to point the ineptitude squarely at Zelensky... 

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-donetsk-education-business-85a2489b4fe1042cd03b0ae6f4421a04

My Fanta response covers this. Plus Russians need to STILL take the three critical  heavily -defended west Donbass towns of ACTUAL strategic value.

You are looking at the wrong maps  & non- western false analysis or making fantasy conclusions from the same data I’ve seen😩🤣

Not a snowballs chance in hell that reduced beaten -down zero -morale Orc army can remotely get any of those three towns. 

UK Defense Ministry conservatively state 70,000 Russians,1500 tanks & 400 jets / helis taken off the battlefield.

Unsustainable Losses. Plus Massive Economic Damage to Putin from Sanctions.🥺😒

US heavy artillery in large numbers coming soon …👍😉😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Like UK was “ as good as done” after Dunkirk perhaps ? NATO / Ukraine preparing for & provoked Russian Invasion since 2008 😌Only fools like Stalin ignore clear intelligence re. Enemy Army Build Up on Border plus earlier invasion 2014 😡

Ukraine have suckered in an emotional non- strategic expensive Russian attack continuation on Severodonetsk which gives Russian NOTHING Material as wrong side of river 🤣🤣🤣

Zelensky clearly PRETENDED not to believe invasion size to lure Russia in. 
Deception as ever at play in war. 😎👍😉

TBH, Mr Oldschooler, I don't know what you are talking about.

So the state of war - as of now - still gives Ukraine the upper hand?

One of the biggest problems for Zelensky, AFAICS, is that the US no longer have full control over him.  He is becoming a loose cannon. His political days are numbered. However he has a few hundred million in his name to enjoy when this is all over. Perhaps we might find out how he got so rich. And as a side issue, assuming The Dems crash in the mid-terms that is, a certain laptop might again be on the gossip agenda.

Didn't I say 'by the end of August'? I'll double down on that.

52 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Sieverodonetsk is as good as done. The remaining UAF and civilians at Sieverodonetsk are hemmed into an industrial park - Mariupol the Sequel. One bridge remains intact to it’s sister city. Nothing is coming in or out of those cities except what Russia allows. That is a wrap for the Luhansk oblast. I give the entire Donbas region another month until it is fully under Russian control. 

Did Biden 2 days ago fire the first shot in the blame game? 

“ I know a lot of people thought I was maybe exaggerating, but I knew, and we had data to sustain, he was going in off the border. There was no doubt. And Zelensky did not want to hear it, nor did a lot of people,” Biden said on Friday, June 10, during a political fundraiser in Los Angeles

https://www.kyivpost.com/russias-war-against-ukraine/biden-zelensky-ignored-warnings-about-attack-kyiv-disagrees.html

Ukraine’s response is, basically, we didn’t ignore it. We just didn’t know it was going to be that big. 

As if 150,000+ soldiers on the border were easily ignored. Kyiv cannot politically afford to say Biden is lying. Judging by Ukraine’s initial successful military responses they were not at all taken by surprise and had clearly been listening. 

Biden or US Politics Irrelevant Now. Dye Cast. Blinken & Austin have already revealed West / US war aim of “ reducing” (destroying) Russia after Biden let that slip🤣 End.  

Let’s then talk Evidenced Reality Only.  
Putin the Only Individual of Importance here. 😎 Otherwise it’s Ukraine/ NATO/ EU / West / Battlefront Only. 😎😌

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

TBH, Mr Oldschooler, I don't know what you are talking about.

So the state of war - as of now - still gives Ukraine the upper hand?

One of the biggest problems for Zelensky, AFAICS, is that the US no longer have full control over him.  He is becoming a loose cannon. His political days are numbered. However he has a few hundred million in his name to enjoy when this is all over. Perhaps we might find out how he got so rich. And as a side issue, assuming The Dems crash in the mid-terms that is, a certain laptop might again be on the gossip agenda.

Didn't I say 'by the end of August'? I'll double down on that.

My native English is simple & clear . Can’t affect what you understand but Try recognizing Reality,  for a day at least. Forget US Politics, Imaginary Timelines & Zelensky. Just Sideshows & Idle Speculation. 🤣😎😩

• Like 1

10 hours ago, butterfly said:

Zelensky is on his last legs, he needs to revisit his objectives

time to surrender and being constructive for once, and stop being Biden stooge

European leaders are tired already of Ukraine and Zelensky, except the silly Eastern European countries, but who care about them anyway 😛

Poland, Czech & Baltics Valuable. Corrupt Balkans (Romania & Bulgaria) less so😩

Nobody “ tired” except of ludicrous belligerent trapped Putin who badly needs to DIE now😡 

Ukraine CLEARLY will NOT Ever Surrender as Ukraine can’t lose this war with limitless West support.

Zelensky continues to be Excellent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

My native English is simple & clear . Can’t affect what you understand but Try recognizing Reality,  for a day at least. Forget US Politics, Imaginary Timelines & Zelensky. Just Sideshows & Idle Speculation. 🤣😎😩

Cannot you see Mr Oldschooler, that US politics and the influence they have over NATO, is inextricably linked to the conflict? Perhaps you can't see - or don't want to see - that Russia is very much in the ascendancy.

You have a view, and I respect that, but when you post nonsense, it seems like desperation stakes to me.

I've listened to a US analyst this morning. His thesis is that the US wants the conflict to drag on and on; perhaps into years. He sets out his thinking in a persuasive way. I hope he is wrong. But it's food for thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Ukraine CLEARLY will NOT Ever Surrender as Ukraine can’t lose this war with limitless West support.

You are assuming that the Western support, which is clearly inadequate, will continue at increased levels and then deployed correctly to turn the tide. If the war continues at it’s current rate for 12 more months without a significant turn around in Ukraine’s military efforts the Ukrainian countryside will likely resemble the pock marked moon and Kyiv will be a Grozny work in progress. Even the defeat and withdrawal of Russian Forces in Ukraine will not mean the end of hostilities but merely a delay until Round 2. Permanently weaken Russia so they can never be a military threat again? Unnecessary, unachievable, isolationist and a self defeating policy born from paranoia. 

A negotiated peace is not a surrender. It is the beginning of a fresh start. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/what-next-ukraines-allies-divided-over-russia-endgame-2022-06-13/ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

You are assuming that the Western support, which is clearly inadequate, will continue at increased levels and then deployed correctly to turn the tide. If the war continues at it’s current rate for 12 more months without a significant turn around in Ukraine’s military efforts the Ukrainian countryside will likely resemble the pock marked moon and Kyiv will be a Grozny work in progress. Even the defeat and withdrawal of Russian Forces in Ukraine will not mean the end of hostilities but merely a delay until Round 2. Permanently weaken Russia so they can never be a military threat again? Unnecessary, unachievable, isolationist and a self defeating policy born from paranoia. 

A negotiated peace is not a surrender. It is the beginning of a fresh start. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/what-next-ukraines-allies-divided-over-russia-endgame-2022-06-13/ 

Now why didn't we do that with Hitler.......🤣

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, snapdragon said:
4 minutes ago, Transam said:

Now why didn't we do that with Hitler.......🤣

Hitler and his Henchmen knew they faced the judge at Nuremberg for the war crimes and Genocide they committed and didn't fancy Dangling so they took the easy way out. Putin and his Henchmen like Lavrov and that idiot at the UN and the other top Generals will face the same charges so they won't be wanting peace. The only Table they will be sitting at is a prison canteen table eating porridge.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Nuclear Armed, Irrational, Unfree, Uncivilized, Paranoid,  Massive Population & Military, Hostile to West Existence, Feeling Threatened, No Desire for Freedom, Content to be Ruled by Gangster Klepto FSB Terror.

It's none of your business what Russia does on its territory. You should only be interested in the fact that Russia does not go beyond the legal boundaries outlined in World War 2.
About nuclear weapons. With all due respect, who is the only country to use nuclear weapons against civilians. Maybe it is North Korea? Iran? Russia?

Edited by friendofthai
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, friendofthai said:

It's none of your business what Russia does on its territory. You should only be interested in the fact that Russia does not go beyond the legal boundaries outlined in World War 2.
About nuclear weapons. With all due respect, who is the only country to use nuclear weapons against civilians. Maybe it is North Korea? Iran? Russia?

All those insane regimes would have used them if they could get away with it . Russia & CCP China are Everybodys Business ! US nuked fanatic aggressor Japan, after great consideration, to save estimated 150,000 young US lives if invasion needed. Japan was a single fanatic hive mind committed to Total War so there were no true adult “civilians”.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, friendofthai said:

Why are you here Friend if you dont like it close the door behind you.

• Like 1

Anyone committing genocide and raping civilians need nuking in my opinion, sends a message to other would-be Butchers thinking of invading another Country.

20 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Without westernization Russia will be the next North Korea. Their Choice. Why would Russians NOT want to govern themselves as free, democratic, western / pro-western ? Prefer Serfdom & Oppression ? 

So, the only choices are to turn into N. Korea like serfdom & oppression, or be civilized by " the West" and embrace your idea of democracy? 😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, astro said:

So, the only choices are to turn into N. Korea like serfdom & oppression, or be civilized by " the West" and embrace your idea of democracy? 😂

Stop Criticizing & Produce a Solution Yourself.  What is YOUR choice?

Russians appear to have no idea of anything other than Gangster FSB Terror & Crime because it’s all they know & respect, even aspire to perhaps; when the solution is right in front of them !

Why don’t Russians aspire to be like Sweden or Switzerland, for example ? 

Maybe they all want to be Criminals like Putin / Oligarchs ( sorry only room for 100 at top from 145 million) & are not capable of creating & living under Freedom ? What’s the matter with them ? Brainwashed & Terrorized by Culture & Putins FSB ? Nobody is threatening Russia. Wake Up! 

32 minutes ago, astro said:

",,,,,be civilized by " the West,,,"

The west is 15% of the world and the US considerably less.

I'll take my chances in Thailand.

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Anyone committing genocide and raping civilians need nuking in my opinion, sends a message to other would-be Butchers thinking of invading another Country.

What you mean like the US, UK, France and NATO?

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Stop Criticizing & Produce a Solution Yourself.  What is YOUR choice?

Russians appear to have no idea of anything other than Gangster FSB Terror & Crime because it’s all they know & respect, even aspire to perhaps; when the solution is right in front of them !

Maybe they all want to be Criminals like Putin / Oligarchs ( sorry only room for 100 at top from 145 million) & are not capable of creating & living under Freedom ? What’s the matter with them ? Brainwashed & Terrorized by Culture & Putins FSB ? Nobody is threatening Russia. Wake Up! 

As it was explained to me by an academic versed in  Russian history ; Russians are a peasant race, with many generations of serfdom as the rock of their society and beliefs, such as they are.  They are conditioned to be told what to do by the leaders, who are themselves often of peasant stock ( Stalin) . They have no individual initiative and very little innate intelligence. 

A generalization of course, but like all such generalizations, there is probably more than a grain  of truth in it. 

Russian Offensive Campaign Assessment, June 12 | Institute for the Study of War (understandingwar.org)

Russian forces continue to struggle with generating additional combat-capable units. The UK Ministry of Defense reported on June 12 that Russian forces have been trying to produce more combat units by preparing to deploy third battalion tactical groups (BTGs) from some units over the last few weeks.[1] The UK MoD noted that Russian brigades and regiments normally can generate two BTGs, but doing so leaves the parent units largely hollow shells. The UK MOD concluded that these third BTGs will likely be understaffed and rely on recruits and mobilized reservists. Their deployment will likely adversely impact the capacity of their parent units to regenerate their combat power for quite some time. BTGs generated in this fashion will not have the combat power of regular BTGs. It will be important not to overestimate Russian reserves produced in this way by counting these third BTGs as if they were normal BTGs.

So making up for loses by sending in cooks and clerks 😂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

The war is pretty much over anyway. The Donbass is just about fully controlled now by Russia... It will be interesting to see how they take Odessa. The "West" is already playing the blame game for who is responsible.. as predicted, the fingers are beginning to point directly at Zelensky. The Biden Regime will not be taking responsibility despite being the instigators in all of this. 

BS 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

How would I know, ask them! 😁

6 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

BS 

The Russians own a large majority of the Donbass it's only a matter of weeks now before they lock the rest down... The Ukrainian map says it all. Yes... this is objective and factual map from Ukrainian sources 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Freeduhdumb said:

The Russians own a large majority of the Donbass it's only a matter of weeks now before they lock the rest down... The Ukrainian map says it all. Yes... this is objective and factual map from Ukrainian sources 

Control of the Donbass is only relevant to Czar Putin. The Ukrainians are NOT going to stop fighting just because the Kremlin King declares he has achieved his goal. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Institute for the Study of War

You continually post stories from The Institute of Stories for Washington as if they are credible. They are a Washington based and Washington funded company that has presented Ukrainian claims as facts since Day One of the war. Find something remotely credible to support your argument as opposed to regurgitated Ukrainian propaganda repackaged as “independent analysis”. It must be true because Ukraine told them so. They are worse than the British MOD press releases or Sky News and that is saying something. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fanta said:

You continually post stories from The Institute of Stories for Washington as if they are credible. They are a Washington based and Washington funded company that has presented Ukrainian claims as facts since Day One of the war. Find something remotely credible to support your argument as opposed to regurgitated Ukrainian propaganda repackaged as “independent analysis”. It must be true because Ukraine told them so. They are worse than the British MOD press releases or Sky News and that is saying something. 

Have a look at the section of their website detailing who they are and how they are funded.

They as close to an independent expert source as you are ever going to find. 

Just because they continually give evidence you dont like does not make them wrong. It makes YOU wrong.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Cool 1