Jump to content

Russia v Ukraine - How This Is Going To End


Pinetree
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Galloway is usually excellent & insightful when sticking to his speciality, UK Domestic Politics.

Unfortunately Internationally he goes completely off the rails ,resembles Corbyn, in being rabidly anti- Semitic, supporting the blood- soaked enemies of freedom, the savage unreasonable terror - loving Iranian Proxies, Hamas & Hezbollah, against Free Democratic Western Israel. 

George anti-semitic?

Probably not even sure of what that means. Like many.

Don't agree with your post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Yes I get all that but Ukraine isn't a NATO country or ever will be by the looks of it. 

I'm happy they're helping Ukraine but they do seem to pick and choose which conflicts to get involved in. If they done the same for every country that was illegally invaded then I'd take my hats off to them but they don't. 

I'm thinking Ukraine is just a pawn in NATO game as the great Bob Dylan sang. I don't think the powers that be actually give a shit about the Ukraine people and are happy to use them as cannon fodder to achieve their overall objective in the bigger picture 

 

There's quite a lot of overlap between your post and the one you replied to.

The West is defending itself pre-emptively, in reaction to Russia's initiation of a war, as a pre-emptive defense in reaction to a Western expansion, in reaction to Russia's power, in reaction to …

In the overall scheme, there are a lot of "details" like who invaded whom first or who is committing the most war-atrocities or who has the largest number of Nazi's per capita or who has the superior ideology. I think it is impossible to be objective enough to decide who is "right" once and for all. Personally, the West/NATO get my support and I agree with their objective in the "match" that is being played. But it's still very comparable to apes from opposite sides fighting in the banana plantation on their shared border. 10E6 years of evolution since and still hardly any progress :-(

 

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Certainly hates Israel & loves Hamas / Hezbollah. Weird. Retained that Socialist anti- Semitic element.
Quite insightful & colorful on Scottish & UK Politics though ?  

He was telling people to vote conservative in the Hollyrood elections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, snapdragon said:

That's simply not fair Mr Oldschooler. You have no idea about what you are suggesting; "your pro- Russian propagandists."

I am a truth-seeker and if the results prove to be uncomfortable for me then so be it. But better uncomfortable truths than cosy lies.

There are many facets to this conflict. All sides should get a hearing. Not just the west's view.

Ha ha I'm a truth seeker who believes George Galloway do us a favour.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fester said:

So still left wing then.

Champagne Profitable “Socialist” ? 

Maybe gets paid by Iran & Russia to be anti- western ? Strong UK Unionist though; detests SNP.So not all bad…🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He was telling people to vote conservative in the Hollyrood elections.

You sound like a Glasgow Rangers fan Mr R.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He was telling people to vote conservative in the Hollyrood elections.

Yeah, he loves to disrupt, go against the grain…. eccentric maverick guy but his blatant anti - semitism is repugnant…..😩😡

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Champagne Profitable “Socialist” ? 

Maybe gets paid by Iran & Russia to be anti- western ? Strong UK Unionist though; detests SNP.So not all bad…🤣

Exactly. Not all bad and not right wing at all really.

  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

George anti-semitic?

Probably not even sure of what that means. Like many.

Don't agree with your post.

He’s a strong critic of Israel, US & Iraq Wars. Falsely & Dramatically Accuses democratically- elected politicians of “murdering a million people in Iraq” and criticizes reasonable Israeli defensive actions against the deranged Arab. 
Not one word against Arab countries & Iran who all sponsor industrial- scale terrorism , behead, torture & murder dissidents, and where democracy has never existed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He was telling people to vote conservative in the Hollyrood elections.

Only because he loathes the SNP.

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Fester said:

Only because he loathes the SNP.

He does. But then again EVERYONE in Scotland loathes George Galloway. So its only fair.

Still if you want to believe a man who was backed by a group who promote Sharia law in England then be my guest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

You sound like a Glasgow Rangers fan Mr R.

I am a Rangers fan. I also believe in Scottish independence. The two are not mutually exclusive. 

It is odd that people on here support Ukrainian independence but fear Scottish independence.

Strikes me as double standards. Along with your George Galloway supporting independence for arab nations but refusing to back his own countries efforts to achieve the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Fester said:

Exactly. Not all bad and not right wing at all really.

Depends who has the brown envelope in front of him at the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

George anti-semitic?

Probably not even sure of what that means. Like many.

Don't agree with your post.

So presumably you would believe the words of someone within the Russian government regarding whats going on in the Ukraine?

Someone like this guy.

‘Warmongering, lies and hatred’: Russian diplomat in Geneva resigns over Ukraine invasion | Russia | The Guardian

He's not the MSM.

Did any of your preferred sources even cover this guys resignation? No? How odd. Surely they as "truth seekers 😂" must be aware of it. Very curious indeed how that slipped through the net. 

  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He does. But then again EVERYONE in Scotland loathes George Galloway. So its only fair.

Still if you want to believe a man who was backed by a group who promote Sharia law in England then be my guest. 

Don't be a silly billy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Fester said:

Don't be a silly billy.

It emerged in a Channel 4 Dispatches programme in 2010 that the Islamic Forum of Europe, which advocates sharia law, had been involved in campaigning for Galloway in the Bethnal Green constituency. In a secretly recorded speech at a dinner shortly after his election, Galloway said that the involvement of the IFE had played "the decisive role" in his win. Although the IFE itself denied the accusation, Galloway admitted in a statement that the allegation was true.

George Galloway - Wikipedia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So presumably you would believe the words of someone within the Russian government regarding whats going on in the Ukraine?

It was a smart move if he wants to continue living in Switzerland after already staying there for over 2 years because he surely he cannot go home now. Guaranteed political asylum, accommodation, instant fame, possible speaker at the World Economic Forum in Davos, TV appearances and, no doubt, future employment with a certain path to Swiss citizenship and all the yummy chocolate he can eat. His prospects just got a big upgrade. His statement, genuine or not, makes not a scrap of difference in the grand scheme of things for anyone but himself. If I was a 42 year single Russian male stuck in the same job for 20 years and knowing I was eventually going back to Moscow I’d probably belt out a few Slava Ukrani’s in return for all of the above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It was a smart move if he wants to continue living in Switzerland after already staying there for over 2 years because he surely he cannot go home now. Guaranteed political asylum, accommodation, instant fame, possible speaker at the World Economic Forum in Davos, TV appearances and, no doubt, future employment with a certain path to Swiss citizenship and all the yummy chocolate he can eat. His statement, genuine or not, makes not a scrap of difference in the grand scheme of things for anyone but himself. If I was a 42 year single Russian male stuck in the same job for over 20 years and knowing I was eventually going back to Russia I’d belt out a few Slava Ukrani’s in return for all of the above.

So you cannot counter what he says you just have a go at the guy himself. 

We see what you are doing here Putinbot. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

We see what you are doing here Putinbot. 

We? Are you royalty? 
I wonder what time his flight to Moscow is. He should hand his resignation to Putin himself.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

We? Are you royalty? 
I wonder what time his flight to Moscow is. He should hand his resignation to Putin himself.

Still can't counter what the guy actually said and want to deflect onto him yet again.

We see what you are doing Putinbot.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Still can't counter what the guy actually said and want to deflect onto him yet again.

His message is unambiguous and clear. His motivations? Not clear. He is a diplomat. And a Russian diplomat at that. Did he become trustworthy to you overnight? lol. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

His message is unambiguous and clear. His motivations? Not clear. He is a diplomat. And a Russian diplomat at that. Did he become trustworthy to you overnight? lol. 

He did when he came out telling the truth about Czar Putins illegal invasion of the Ukraine.

Did he become untrustworthy to you overnight? lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

It emerged in a Channel 4 Dispatches programme in 2010 that the Islamic Forum of Europe, which advocates sharia law, had been involved in campaigning for Galloway in the Bethnal Green constituency. In a secretly recorded speech at a dinner shortly after his election, Galloway said that the involvement of the IFE had played "the decisive role" in his win. Although the IFE itself denied the accusation, Galloway admitted in a statement that the allegation was true.

George Galloway - Wikipedia

Where did I say or imply that I "want to believe a man who was backed by a group who promote Sharia law in England"? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMO, Ukraine has lost the conflict.

All the nonsense promoted by the MSM about Russia losing is now being shown to be just that; nonsense.

Have a job to find the conflict on the BBC web site*. It was top of the pops for a couple of months but it's now difficult to find anything. Monkey-pox has taken over as the main item. But partying at number 10 is prominent too.

I think it will all be settled soon. Russia will control all the sea-shore. They have no ambition, or indeed reason, to move on Kiev, although the threat of that will stay in the west's minds.

Let's hope the US and the UK have learn a lesson. Don't provoke a nuclear power. Or as some might say; don't bite off more than you can chew.

* UK section

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hungary and Italy are calling for a ceasefire and peace talks. The US Defense Secretary called for a ceasefire 2 weeks ago. The Donbas region is Ukraine’s strongest defensive area and if that falls then Zelenskyy will have to make the decision to either actively engage in peace talks or keep losing ground, men and equipment every day.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/eu-cracks-widen-over-ukraine-italy-hungary-urge-truce-2022-05-25/ 

In the meantime, the best the BBC can do to promote the fake news that Ukraine is winning is to recycle a 2-3 week old Sky News article about 137 dead Russian soldiers on a refrigerated train. 
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61571855

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use