News Forum - Thailand News Update | Seven students face criminal charges over hazing death

Thaiger

Police will be pressing criminal charges against seven senior students who were allegedly involved in the hazing and death of 19 year old university 1st year student Padyos Chonpakdi. The incident happened in Nakhon Ratchasima. The students have already admitted to police that they organised a brutal hazing ritual, and that their university wasn’t involved. The seven students will now face criminal charges of physical assault leading to death.Padyos, a first-year student at the Rajamangala University of Technology Isan, died during the hazing ceremony in a rice field outside the university campus. Senior students allegedly took Padyos to a rice […]

The story Thailand News Update | Seven students face criminal charges over hazing death as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Finally after reading this story I think I know what "Hazing" is. Tell me If I'm wrong It's what us old people used to call "Initiation" that has been going on for decades. Condolences to the family.