News Forum - Bangkok football player sacked after elbow strike to opponent

Thaiger

A Bangkok Football Club player was sacked after he left his opponent needing 24 stitches after an elbow strike to the face, knocking him to the ground during a Thai League 3 match on Sunday afternoon. The referee sent Aitesaret Noichaiboon off immediately and the club proceeded to terminate his contract. Bangkok FC were losing 3-0 against North Bangkok University FC when Supasan Ruangsuphanimit caught Aitesaret’s heels in the fourth minute of added time. Aitesaret ran up to his opponent and brutally elbowed him in the face. Supasan dropped to the floor and went to hospital to get a total […]

The story Bangkok football player sacked after elbow strike to opponent as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

12 minutes ago, Faz said:

He got the elbow in return.

And deserved. The video is awful viewing… the opposing player totally wasn’t expecting it. What a thug.

I got upset as a player too, but never struck anyone 😳

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

And deserved. The video is awful viewing… the opposing player totally wasn’t expecting it. What a thug.

I got upset as a player too, but never struck anyone 😳

Friend of mine was once headbutted by a referee and when he came too it was to discover he had also been sent off as well.

Scottish football. What we lack in quality we make up for in pure entertainment. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Friend of mine was once headbutted by a referee and when he came too it was to discover he had also been sent off as well.

Scottish football. What we lack in quality we make up for in pure entertainment. 

Well, you have to do something to spice up what is essentially an incredibly boring sport, played by pussies. 😺

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I miss the hard Scottish players like Andy Gray and Joe Jordan, when Joe took his false teeth out he looked like a mean machine.

But was at Wembley in 1977 when the Scots beat England 1-2 and the Tartan Army stole our broken goal posts, this is just to tell you 'We Want Them Back'

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Well, you have to do something to spice up what is essentially an incredibly boring sport, played by pussies. 😺

Try telling that to Peter Bonetti.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I miss the hard Scottish players like Andy Gray and Joe Jordan, when Joe took his false teeth out he looked like a mean machine.

But was at Wembley in 1977 when the Scots beat England 1-2 and the Tartan Army stole our broken goal posts, this is just to tell you 'We Want Them Back'

Ah the good old days when you were taking a corner it was someones job to run at the goalkeeper and put him into the back of the net.

I still have a friend who has a small patch of grass growing in his back garden he claims is Wembley turf.

Dont know anyone who has the goal posts.

Sorry.