News Forum - NFL great Tom Brady ends 40 day retirement, inspired by Ronaldo hat trick

Thaiger

American football player Tom Brady has announced his return to the NFL after a short 40-day retirement. Brady, 44, is considered the greatest quarterback of all time with a record seven Super Bowl titles. He announced his shocking U-turn on Twitter, saying… These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands. That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business LFG Brady posted his announcement the […]

The story NFL great Tom Brady ends 40 day retirement, inspired by Ronaldo hat trick as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It is brilliant news, for a couple of reasons.  One is that we get the privilege of watching the GOAT do what he does  for one more year.  Two, its a poke in both eyes to that jerk, diva Aaron Rogers, who will now see one more year go by of not winning a Super Bowl.. Go Buccs.   

I was sort of hoping he would have went to San Francisco. He is from the high school and area and high I come from and that would have been a perfect closing once he really retired. Maybe still hope he does that after next year's NFL season. The guy still has the goods to deliver.

42 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

It is brilliant news, for a couple of reasons.  One is that we get the privilege of watching the GOAT do what he does  for one more year.  Two, its a poke in both eyes to that jerk, diva Aaron Rogers, who will now see one more year go by of not winning a Super Bowl.. Go Buccs.   

I agree. We Thaiger readers need more sports news like this!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I was sort of hoping he would have went to San Francisco. He is from the high school and area and high I come from and that would have been a perfect closing once he really retired. Maybe still hope he does that after next year's NFL season. The guy still has the goods to deliver.

I think he tried to force the Bucs hand to trade him to SF

And when they wouldn't, he came back to them

He was never retiring 

He led the leauge in all passing

And he has been adamant he wants to play until 45yrs old

Anyways now I still have the Pat's and Tommy to root for this year 

9 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

I think he tried to force the Bucs hand to trade him to SF

And when they wouldn't, he came back to them

He was never retiring 

He led the leauge in all passing

And he has been adamant he wants to play until 45yrs old

Anyways now I still have the Pat's and Tommy to root for this year 

As said there is always next time after the next season he might be able to go to SF. That would be so fitting for him to end there as this is where he started as from the city of San Mateo and Serra High School