News Forum - Tangmo’s mum demands second autopsy, visits police in Bangkok

Thaiger

The mother of diseased actress ‘Tangmo’ demands a second autopsy on her daughter’s body by the Justice Ministry’s Central Institute of Forensic science. The mother, Panida Sirayuthyothin, went with a lawyer to the First Region Provincial Police Bureau in Bangkok yesterday to make her demand. Panida’s lawyer says Panida is suspicious about wounds on Tangmo’s body. While a forensic doctor who examined Tangmo’s body denied ‘signs’ that Tangmo was hit in the head, a rescue volunteer says Tangmo’s right eye was swollen and bruised, and her teeth were broken. Panida and Tangmo’s fans suspect foul play was involved in Tangmo’s death. […]

The story Tangmo’s mum demands second autopsy, visits police in Bangkok as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

With the notoriety rity of this case, I would think the police would welcome a second independent autopsy to confirm their findings.  If the second autopsy substantially confirms the findings of the first, then no problem.  If there are significant variances such as teeth being missing, bruising, head trauma that were not mentioned in the first autopsy then clearly there is a case of a cover up. 

If I was Tangmo's family I would demand the same thing given the reports of other injuries that the coronoer said were not present.  Why would one of the people who recovered Tangmo's body and has reported the numerous injuries lie.  He has nothing to gain. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

a rescue volunteer says Tangmo’s right eye was swollen and bruised, and her teeth were broken

Was it a prop driven boat?

10 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Was it a prop driven boat?

Yes pictures showed it had a 300 HP Mercury Outboard.  However that still would not explain how or why Tangmo was in the river.  If she fell, or was thrown she would have landed left or right of the boat engine and likely well away from the outboard prop. 

If she was missing teeth due to contact with the outboard prop her face would be badly cut.  The cut on her leg has not been explained by police.  A rotating prop does not make a single straight line narrow cut.  As it rotates its curve carves out a wide wound.  

I have no idea exactly what Tangmo's leg injury was but it should be very clear to any trained forensic doctor if the injuries were consistent with propeller damage. 

Even assuming they are propeller damage it still does not explain how they were inflicted.   When in the water did the boat go in reverse?  If it did, was that intentional to harm her? 

When the story by those onboard has as many inconsistency and changes to it, you have to suspect something took place that they don't want the authorities to uncover. 

• Like 3

We have 5 toilets at my house. And yet when we have party with friends my wife will still pee behind a tree🙂. Just sayin.🙂

Edited by Thaidup

3 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

And yet when we have pissup

How does that work? You bring friends to piss all behind a tree?

• Haha 1