News Forum - Thai citizens donate over 5 million baht to Ukraine

Thaiger

Over 5 million baht has been donated by Thai citizens to help with humanitarian efforts in Ukraine. As of yesterday, 5,306,750 baht had been collected by the Embassy of Ukraine in Thailand, which has been transferred to the National Bank of Ukraine. The donations will help people affected by the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine. The news follows yesterday’s donation of 2 million baht from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to support humanitarian assistance in Ukraine. If you would like to make a donation to help Ukraine, transfer to account number 911-3-00456-9 (Bangkok Bank). SOURCE: Embassy of Ukraine in […]

The story Thai citizens donate over 5 million baht to Ukraine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Although of course it is a laudable initiative the Thai's should help their neighbors in Myanmar first. Ukraine has already enough support, but Myanmar with it's brutal dictatorship seems to be forgotten. And don't forget that the military thugs in Myanmar are recognized and supported by Russia.

31 minutes ago, Donald said:

Although of course it is a laudable initiative the Thai's should help their neighbors in Myanmar first. Ukraine has already enough support, but Myanmar with it's brutal dictatorship seems to be forgotten. And don't forget that the military thugs in Myanmar are recognized and supported by Russia.

Even through I did like the start of your message as there's a view I can follow.

The ending however take a twist I can't follow as the Military thugs if supported by anyone it would be by Thailand.

45 minutes ago, Shark said:

Even through I did like the start of your message as there's a view I can follow.

The ending however take a twist I can't follow as the Military thugs if supported by anyone it would be by Thailand.

Of course they are as they birds of the same feather. I am referring to the people and not the government as the Thai government has no democratic legitimacy.

2 minutes ago, Donald said:

Of course they are as they birds of the same feather. I am referring to the people and not the government as the Thai government has no democratic legitimacy.

The people of Russia didn't support the invasion of Myanmar neither the one of Ukraine. 

2 minutes ago, Donald said:

What or/and who has 'democratic legitimacy.' What is it, in fact?