News Forum - Ministry of Foreign Affairs donates 2 million baht for humanitarian assistance in Ukraine

Thaiger

On 3/10/2022 at 9:01 PM, Freeduhdumb said:

Should have been less... but I understand nations are being asked to virtue signal their fake allegiance... lol. This world is so immoral, it's no wonder we have survived as long as we have as a species on this planet. 

Cut down on the meds - you’re making no sense 

On 3/10/2022 at 9:12 PM, King Cotton said:

'Should have been less'? It could hardly have been less, but I take your VS point, @Freeduhdumb

There is absolutely nothing ‘virtue signalling’ about wanting to prevent innocent children being blown to pieces - wtf is wrong with you ? It’s a war crime right ? Unless you are now going to come up with a defence ? We’re all ears 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 9:17 PM, Freeduhdumb said:

Yes... even less. It sends a clearer message that we the Thailand government understand that this entire Ukrainian thing is a ruse...

Please avail us of your military imperialistic foresight that leads us to that conclusion - just can’t wait for this ….

7 hours ago, Benroon said:

Please avail us of your military imperialistic foresight that leads us to that conclusion - just can’t wait for this ….

I've explained the situation already... you can search my page. I spent 4 years living and working in the Donbass with the SMM OSCE mission. You're going to have to look that up... I'm not taking the time to explain further. There's a "Great Reset" agenda being promulgated while the dupes spend their time arguing over which side of a concocted conflict is the correct one. Do some serious research away from the Western Mainstream Media. Good Luck. 

On 3/10/2022 at 7:33 PM, Thaiger said:

Thailand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs approved a budget of 2 million baht to provide humanitarian assistance in Ukraine in light of the ongoing conflict which continues to cause death, injuries and damage to infrastructure. So far, 230 out of 256 Thai people who wish to leave Ukraine have already been evacuated. MFA spokesperson Thani Saengrat told the press today that the Embassy of Ukraine in Thailand made a request for humanitarian assistance.

It is the thought and action that counts. 

On 3/10/2022 at 9:25 PM, Freeduhdumb said:

What "pictures" are you looking at? The ones from the ongoing conflict since the West's coup de tat, regime change operation unseating the democratically elected leader of Ukraine? The ones that show the Ukraines now puppet regime failing to abide by the Minsk II accords? Do you really think the images your getting from either side are legit? There is an even more robust information war at play here... I don't believe any information from the "News" sources and if you are still listening to what we call MSM then you are a... $#&*($#($#( No really, you are a complete $#&)(#*$()U$()#*$()#

Sure your Putin clown news are fake news and you are spreading fake news! Everything from Putin is a fake information and he is a liar and thats approved. By the way thats why they are counter messures in Europe against this misinformation campaigns fro Russian news chanel and they got kick out and the ones who are invilved in misinformation campaigns from Putin. Same stories Russia did are all debunked and shown they even try to use Qanon stories as proove and shown the whole world what kind of Clowns Russia are and not can be trusted and permanent liars!

On 3/10/2022 at 9:25 PM, Freeduhdumb said:

What "pictures" are you looking at? The ones from the ongoing conflict since the West's coup de tat, regime change operation unseating the democratically elected leader of Ukraine? The ones that show the Ukraines now puppet regime failing to abide by the Minsk II accords? Do you really think the images your getting from either side are legit? There is an even more robust information war at play here... I don't believe any information from the "News" sources and if you are still listening to what we call MSM then you are a... $#&*($#($#( No really, you are a complete $#&)(#*$()U$()#*$()#

There are arrived over 2 million witness over the borders to europe and are arriving everyday more and shows you are involced in spreading fake news and misinformation campaigns to deny that. They go for people who are involved in that in Europe and international already, analyze their networks and indentify them! 

It is good that Thailand is trying to help needy people in Ukraine. At present, the money to be donated, I think, would have been more useful if it had instead sent rice to hungry people, than to send money.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

I've explained the situation already... you can search my page. I spent 4 years living and working in the Donbass with the SMM OSCE mission. You're going to have to look that up... I'm not taking the time to explain further. There's a "Great Reset" agenda being promulgated while the dupes spend their time arguing over which side of a concocted conflict is the correct one. Do some serious research away from the Western Mainstream Media. Good Luck. 

Now you are debunked and becomes I guess interesting for Europe to name the OSCE from europe and then even mention western medis in one sentence. All OSCE reports say exactly the opposite you are claiming and no doubt who is and was the agressor and why they quit it! You are really a foolish even to claim you were working or involved with the OSCE and spreading this fake news about it! Sure we know very well who is out of the OSCE after the last assembly in Vienna from the OSCE!

5 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Interesting because the reports of the osce is very clear and many of these russian terrorists/ legions are on a internatinal warrants list, including in Malaysia/south east asia!

48 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Now you are debunked

Got me!!! Lol. You people are so hopelessly brainwashed. As I have said before, its amazing humanity has survived as long as it has. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Got me!!! Lol. You people are so hopelessly brainwashed. As I have said before, its amazing humanity has survived as long as it has. 

Good the humanity not follow the fake news from Putin what is debunked all , including at the OSCE ! To think they not investigate all shows who is brainwashed! Sure the UN, OSCE, Europe the whole world doesn't know anything only Putins fake and Clowns news must be the truth 😅🤣😂

He showed the world already .that he is a liar in all! And sure the children and mothers now  over 2 million already who are arriving everyday at the trainstations dreamed that they get bombed. You are not only brainwashed you are brainless to think anybody doesn't know whats going in the Ukraine including the 44 millions living there!

On 3/10/2022 at 6:33 PM, Thaiger said:

Thailand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs approved a budget of 2 million baht to provide humanitarian assistance in Ukraine in light of the ongoing conflict which continues to cause death, injuries and damage to infrastructure. So far, 230 out of 256 Thai people who wish to leave Ukraine have already been evacuated. MFA spokesperson Thani Saengrat told the press today that the Embassy of Ukraine in Thailand made a request for humanitarian assistance. The budget will be assigned to the Royal Thai Embassy in Warsaw, Poland which will buy supplies that will be delivered to people in the affected area by […]

The story Ministry of Foreign Affairs donates 2 million baht for humanitarian assistance in Ukraine as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Joke or Insult or Fake Story ?  No Govt allocates a paltry USD $60,000 to such cause. Gone in admin alone first day ! Better to budget zero for something than become the laughing stock that is Thailand these days.     🤣🤣🤨

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 12:11 AM, Freeduhdumb said:

So let me get this straight living just 4 years in a region makes you a local expert right ? I've spent more time than that in my life scuba diving but I've still no idea why scorpion fish can move one eye without the other.

Expert after just 48 months anywhere, you ain't !