News Forum - Intoxicated Chon Buri man claims to have ‘magical flower’, runs shirtless

Thaiger

An intoxicated man in Chon Buri province told police the pink flower he wore on his ear was ‘magical’, and made him invisible. He said this after allegedly running shirtless through traffic in Meuang Chon Buri district yesterday evening. The man also allegedly shouted and danced. Multiple police had to run after him, restrain him, and carry him to their car. “…nobody actually saw me, so I didn’t commit any crimes. My magical flower makes me invisible and protects me.” The man told police his name is Yutsiri Wangwiset, and that he is 37 years old. Yutsiri will be at […]

The story Intoxicated Chon Buri man claims to have ‘magical flower’, runs shirtless as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The source (The Pattaya News) shows a picture of his arrest. In it, he's no longer invisible but still very blurry... The flower must be wearing off.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Thaiger said:

intoxicated man in Chon Buri province told police the pink flower he wore on his ear was ‘magical’,

" If you're going to Chon Meuang Buri district , be sure to wear a flower behind your ear " .. 

( C C , Scott McKenzie's , San Fransisco ) .. 

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, Dedinbed said:

" If you're going to Chon Meuang Buri district , be sure to wear a flower behind your ear " .. 

( C C , Scott McKenzie's , San Fransisco ) .. 

It was 'be sure to wear flowers in your hair' @Dedinbed
It was a roll up with weed you kept behind your ear 😊

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The man also allegedly shouted and danced. Multiple police had to run after him, restrain him, and carry him to their car. “

His magical flower must have fallen out while dancing, making him visible to the police. 🙄

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

My magical flower makes me invisible and protects me

And we thought the sixties were dead ….. Flower Power is still around obviously 🙄