News Forum - UPDATE: Tangmo’s memorial services, ‘Pantip detectives’ leak CCTV footage, divers recover objects, witnesses lied

Thaiger

On 3/9/2022 at 9:27 AM, Transam said:

The photo I saw had a black 300hp Mercury outboard...

The boat in the pictures here has an inboard engine, not outboard. Furthermore it is not possible to fall off the boat except if you are standing on a seat, whether it turns or not. Normal thai police procedure, accident or suicide, case closed, no more work.

• Haha 1

Fact: The boat was OUTBOARD powered.

More evidence has surfaced today, no pun intended, with the recovery diver revealing additiknal horirfic injuries to Tangmo s body, not previously mentioned by RTP.   An autopsy report should have provided details as to whether these injuries were sustained pre or post mortem, though nothing has been said.

Im told that a high profile former judge is also raising questions.

This story isn't going away just yet.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:53 AM, whitesnake said:

We need to see a photo of that boat....Thaiger.... do some investigative journalism!!!! Be BRAVE!!!!

jesus, just type Tangmo Boat into Google - hey presto !

On 3/8/2022 at 1:41 PM, whitesnake said:

I will contact The Sun newspaper in the UK and copy these Thaiger pages to them, as it seems they also have an interest.

hahaha - I'm genuinely not sure if you're joking or not ?

Nuclear war is around the corner, Bojo the clown is systematically making the UK look twats on the world stage, a massive cost of living crisis is looming and you think the biggest selling paper in the UK will take more than a passing interest in one boat accident in a million, with an actress no-one has heard of outside Thailand coming a cropper ?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Fact: The boat was OUTBOARD powered.

More evidence has surfaced today, no pun intended, with the recovery diver revealing additiknal horirfic injuries to Tangmo s body, not previously mentioned by RTP.   An autopsy report should have provided details as to whether these injuries were sustained pre or post mortem, though nothing has been said.

Im told that a high profile former judge is also raising questions.

This story isn't going away just yet.

To be fair why should it be said ? Apart from her family, why should anyone else be informed of the details? It's absolutely no-ones business barring the investigating personnel and the family.

However in one of the very first pictures that came out of her being hauled out of the river showed what I would call large scale damage in the centre of her back so at least that injury shouldn't be news. I wouldn't bet against further damage being done to her body by the way they bounced her back to land on the back of a jetski ! She was shown zero respect in the salvage/recovery operation.

Just on another note I note many people are bemused at the lack of people jumping in to save her - I'm a strong swimmer but I would baulk at jumping into that river at any time let alone night - it's a fast flowing river which will have numerous individual wickedly strong currents and anyone entering it will be a very fortunate person to get out of it. Someone bogged down in a heavy wet dress as she had would have zero chance imo.

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

To be fair why should it be said ? Apart from her family, why should anyone else be informed of the details? It's absolutely no-ones business barring the investigating personnel and the family.

You obviously have not had the benefit of a Thai wife closely following developments.  😎

The whole of Thailand has picked over every little detail and it's widely acknowledged we have yet to hear the full story. 

Whitesnake went off on a tangent upon which I had given a professional opinion on, a week ago.  A person can be cut up by a prop if a vessel is operated in a negligent manner, I've witnessed it as a Rescue skipper, and it's not a pretty sight.

Seeing justice administered correctly and unhindered by peer pressure, media or other influences such as money, is everyone's business.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KaptainRob said:

You obviously have not had the benefit of a Thai wife closely following developments.  😎

The whole of Thailand has picked over every little detail and it's widely acknowledged we have yet to hear the full story. 

Whitesnake went off on a tangent upon which I had given a professional opinion on, a week ago.  A person can be cut up by a prop if a vessel is operated in a negligent manner, I've witnessed it as a Rescue skipper, and it's not a pretty sight.

Seeing justice administered correctly and unhindered by peer pressure, media or other influences such as money, is everyone's business.

I definitely have - my mrs hasn't slept since it happened incase there's a new development! A prior intelligent woman has lost her marbles over it. I wake up at 3am thinking aliens have landed in the bedroom and it's her bloody phone light from her checking for updates!

Justice administered correctly of course but what I was pertaining too was it's no-ones interest to be afforded the gruesome details of her injuries which was the post I was replying to, give her some respect is the point I was making. Some of the pictures I saw within a few hours of her being found were despicable. Whoever took them and released them should be facing charges too.

A few people went out, got pissed, someone fell overboard into a very dangerous river and sadly died - probably happens hundreds of times daily in the boating fraternity let alone an unusual event. Humans being humans panicked would be my guess. Given the time she was in the water she could have been hit dozens of times, who knows. 

8 minutes ago, Benroon said:

I definitely have - my mrs hasn't slept since it happened incase there's a new development! A prior intelligent woman has lost her marbles over it. I wake up at 3am thinking aliens have landed in the bedroom and it's her bloody phone light from her checking for updates!

Justice administered correctly of course but what I was pertaining too was it's no-ones interest to be afforded the gruesome details of her injuries which was the post I was replying to, give her some respect is the point I was making. Some of the pictures I saw within a few hours of her being found were despicable. Whoever took them and released them should be facing charges too.

A few people went out, got pissed, someone fell overboard into a very dangerous river and sadly died - probably happens hundreds of times daily in the boating fraternity let alone an unusual event. Humans being humans panicked would be my guess. Given the time she was in the water she could have been hit dozens of times, who knows. 

Drowned bodies sink and only rise to the surface again when bacterial gas bloats the body.  The about to be revealed injuries were most likely incurred onboard or within a short time of her going overboard and so far the nature of these serious injuries have not been mentioned.  It would be good to hear the full truth and see certain heads roll.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2022 at 6:24 AM, KaptainRob said:

Drowned bodies sink and only rise to the surface again when bacterial gas bloats the body.  The about to be revealed injuries were most likely incurred onboard or within a short time of her going overboard and so far the nature of these serious injuries have not been mentioned.  It would be good to hear the full truth and see certain heads roll.

As I have stated before, Roberts 'connections' which go all the way up to the untouchable, are the reason you have zero chance of ever knowing the truth.