News Forum - The Backpacker Murders Of Koh Tao. What Really Happened There?

Thaiger

https://youtu.be/JaAGRGLi8mc We’ve all heard about the 2014 backpacker murders of two British tourists in Koh Tao, Thailand. Although Koh Tao is one of the most beautiful islands in Thailand, it has always been shrouded by a dark mystery. What really happened there? Tim Newton talks with Sue Buchanan on her new upcoming book ‘The curse of the turtle’ which is regarding the true story behind the backpacker murders and the mystery surrounding this island.

The story The Backpacker Murders Of Koh Tao. What Really Happened There? as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I think I know exactly what happened .

Have they spoken to the mysterious Scottish guy , the one that got chased around the island by the Village headman's two sons just after the murder , and they were going to "help" him to commit suicided and then blame him for the two deaths .

He also knows what happened  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

I think I know exactly what happened .

Have they spoken to the mysterious Scottish guy , the one that got chased around the island by the Village headman's two sons just after the murder , and they were going to "help" him to commit suicided and then blame him for the two deaths .

He also knows what happened  

Correct. The same guy or someone from the same family was also allowed on the beach while the RTP had those two Burmese kids doing the reenactment. I know little about the case, but the presence of this rich family and links to similar cases on the island, suggest they certainly have some difficult questions to answer.

2 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Correct. The same guy or someone from the same family was also allowed on the beach while the RTP had those two Burmese kids doing the reenactment. I know little about the case, but the presence of this rich family and links to similar cases on the island, suggest they certainly have some difficult questions to answer.

The deceased British Woman was chatting with the Village headmans son in a bar in the evening and having a few beers .

Another British guy then went into the bar and left the bar together with the Woman , they both went outside and may have been getting romantic on the beach together .

Someone then went to the beach (which was just outside the bar) and raped and murdered them  both .

Wonder who could have done that ?

• Like 2

Kho Tao one of the most beautiful islands in Thailand? Maybe 40 yrs. ago. Maybe now with way less people. Same with Phi Phi and all the rest. Beauty's in the eye of the beer holder