News Forum - Shane Warne’s death, “he had chest pains and asthma”

Thaiger

Liz Hurley his ex longtime girlfriend pays tribute on front page Newspaper !

but Oober says he could not find anything on this man???

where was he looking?

His sock drawer?

AFF5CB5D-C0DF-4A86-BF37-608DF8DF974A.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spice61 said:

Many Front page headlines Oober!!

06FF4527-891F-46A3-8B40-62090E35389B.jpeg

Shane to the rescue to distract us from this war in Eastern europe. Well done sir!

• Haha 1

Many more parts around the world but Oober thinks that an ex South American soccer fan he is an expert on who is fss add mous in the world and only he knows what a champion sportsperson is??

907DA212-069D-48B2-AA98-EA1FCFDCA365.jpeg

18 hours ago, Fluke said:

With sarcastic posts , you need to put a */s* afterwards, to show you are being sarcastic 

How true. 

Sarcasm and irony are just not suitable online styles, sadly. 

24 minutes ago, Raugh said:

who or what is Oober?

You have to read this thread and understand who is Oober and the furor (kind of) that was triggered by his comment

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Raugh said:

who or what is Oober?

Oober is a Thaiger posting comments that no one has even heard of Shane Warne

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Bangkok said:

A heart attack wouldn't result in blood unless CPR was done incorrectly resulting in his ribs piercing his lungs OR he didn't have a heart attack, he had a Abdominal aortic aneurysm caused by the vaccine or covid.

And on what basis do you make this startling diagnosis? Are you a partner in the autopsy. Have you ever had a Heart attack? Just trying to understand how you can make such a claim. 

You do realise people can bleed for other reasons, especially in the mouth when undergoing a heart attack.

I think it best to see what the autopsy actually says before making any speculation on that.

Edited by Smithydog
typo
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Grant said:

And say for instance a person had never heard of Shane Warne prior to this situation...they would be...an Oober?

5 hours ago, Smithydog said:

A

I think it best to see what the autopsy actually says before making any speculation on that.

The autopsy has been performed and the results released and natural causes have been given for reason of death 

59 minutes ago, Raugh said:

And say for instance a person had never heard of Shane Warne prior to this situation...they would be...an Oober?

Yes, correct!

Oober is a new name for people who no nothing about what they comment about!

we just registered it for the Oxford dictionary!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, yselmike said:

According to one of his mates his last meal was Vegemite on toast.Just saying.

For real? That's like the most Australian thing to do

On 3/6/2022 at 12:03 PM, DWiener said:

Wow it's reassuring to know that any time any Aussie dies in Thailand the Australian Ambassador will personally fly down to help sort it out. Now that is service, right there. Advance Australia Fair. 

Only for legends 

22 hours ago, Bangkok said:

A heart attack wouldn't result in blood unless CPR was done incorrectly resulting in his ribs piercing his lungs OR he didn't have a heart attack, he had a Abdominal aortic aneurysm caused by the vaccine or covid.

Nose bleed ? Piles ? Sliced his finger opening a good bottle of aussie red,  room not cleaned properly - could be absolutely anything. Calm down doc, he died of a heart attack.

Associated with a vaccine ? haha bless, you do make us laugh only I'm not sure you realise it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

Rubbish there are literally dozens of conditions that could have caused bleeding as part of a crisis that involves a heart attack. Certainly his recent Covid-19 infection could have caused damage or a condition that manifested in his death from a heart attack. As for the vaccine that is unlikely in the extreme. 

Don't encourage them, they won't go away otherwise. 99.999999999999% successful vaccination programme but guess what it's alllllllllll a conspiracy 😁

RIP the absolute legend that was Shane Warne, as close to wizardry with a cricket ball you're ever going to see.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Raugh said:

Shane to the rescue to distract us from this war in Eastern europe. Well done sir!

Some things are more important - Putin will fade into history faster than Shane Warne 🙂

3 hours ago, Noble_Design said:

For real? That's like the most Australian thing to do

I did read it in the gutter press online! probably the daily mail.His mate also quoted "that's the most Australian thing to do"

11 hours ago, Spice61 said:

Liz Hurley his ex longtime girlfriend pays tribute on front page Newspaper !

but Oober says he could not find anything on this man???

where was he looking?

His sock drawer?

AFF5CB5D-C0DF-4A86-BF37-608DF8DF974A.jpeg

Please quote me correctly, or did your meds not kick in. Are you stuck on reading level 0?

I said non-English papers.

11 hours ago, Spice61 said:

Many more parts around the world but Oober thinks that an ex South American soccer fan he is an expert on who is fss add mous in the world and only he knows what a champion sportsperson is??

907DA212-069D-48B2-AA98-EA1FCFDCA365.jpeg

Actually, I never made that comparison to a South American. Others did. Everything you quote I didn't say. Taken an IQ test recently?

10 hours ago, Grant said:

I said something about limited geographical knowledge of him. Is it really that hard to read? Please show the quote where I said 'never'. I dare you to activate your peabrain.

26 minutes ago, OOber said:

I said something about limited geographical knowledge of him. Is it really that hard to read? Please show the quote where I said 'never'. I dare you to activate your peabrain.

The fact that you seem to want to make yourself feel big by belittling the memory of a sporting legend that was respected and certainly known by at least a fifth of the the world's population just shows what a pathetic child you are. Why don't you just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself. 

• Like 1