News Forum - Woman allegedly stabs husband’s penis with a harpoon after heated argument

Thaiger

A woman allegedly stabbed her husband’s penis with a harpoon after a heated argument. Thai media reports that the woman stabbed him in his genitals and twisted the spear, just like “catching a fish.” The man drove a motorbike to his mother’s house and went to the hospital the next day where he got more than 17 stitches. Thai reporters interviewed the husband and wife in the northeastern province Buriram. The 45 year old husband was staying at his mother’s house, saying he was scared that his wife would hurt him again. The 43 year old wife told reporters that […]

The story Woman allegedly stabs husband’s penis with a harpoon after heated argument as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 2

Oh what a nice day for stabbing your old man's todger with a harpoon and saying 'how's that for a jellied eel'.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

woman allegedly stabbed her husband’s penis with a harpoon

There must be a joke in there about Moby Dick .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Dedinbed said:

There must be a joke in there about Moby Dick .. 

Not too sure about that but I'll bet he gave a great wail when it happened.

• Haha 4

I do hope that the authorities will arrest her and threat her the same way as they would treat a man, if he had done the same thing 

• Cool 1

How much would a re-inforced cricket box cost?

Cheap at twice the price.

Still at least he gets to practice the flute.........😀

• Haha 2

A man was hunting when a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over & discharged, shooting him in the genitals.
Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by his doctor.
"Well, sir, I have some good news & some bad news.
The good news is that you are going to be OK.
The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, & we were able to remove all of the buckshot."
"What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.
"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your willy which left quite a few holes in it. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."
"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter replied.
"Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"
" Not exactly answered the doctor.........
"She's a flute player in the Boston Symphony Orchestra. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

I do hope that the authorities will arrest her and threat her the same way as they would treat a man, if he had done the same thing 

It does not read that he filed "a complain", so this is not a case, methinks

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

What? The man shoots the wives penis with a harpoon , I suppose it could happen , it is Thailand! 🤣

• Haha 2

Allegedly a woman allegedly stabbed her alleged husband’s alleged penis allegedly with a harpoon allegedly after a heated argument. Allegedly Thai media reports that the alleged woman allegedly stabbed him in allegedly his alleged genitals and allegedly twisted the alleged spear, just like allegedly “catching a fish.” The alleged man allegedly drove a alleged motorbike allegedly to his mother’s alleged house and allegedly went to the alleged hospital allegedly the next day where he allegedly got more than 17 stitches.

Allegedly the Thai Police have yet to say if charges have been laid against the alleged woman. Or allegedly this may not have allegedly happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Cool 1

4 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

Allegedly a woman allegedly stabbed her alleged husband’s alleged penis allegedly with a harpoon allegedly after a heated argument. Allegedly Thai media reports that the alleged woman allegedly stabbed him in allegedly his alleged genitals and allegedly twisted the alleged spear, just like allegedly “catching a fish.” The alleged man allegedly drove a alleged motorbike allegedly to his mother’s alleged house and allegedly went to the alleged hospital allegedly the next day where he allegedly got more than 17 stitches.

Allegedly the Thai Police have yet to say if charges have been laid against the alleged woman. Or allegedly this may not have allegedly happened.

Oh, @AdvocatusDiaboli . . . what a sceptic you are . . . allegedly! 🤔

• Haha 2

All fun and jokes aside, and there are some valid ones, 🤣 BUT let's stay on topic and abide by the rules please as the ThaigerNews section has a wide audience beyond membership level.

45 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

It does not read that he filed "a complain", so this is not a case, methinks

Does a compliant need to be made before the Police take action when knife attacks occur ?

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Does a compliant need to be made before the Police take action when knife attacks occur ?

Husband and wife? No charges pressed? They may just find out about this case, 'cause the media are on it. They may chat with both of them, now, but are assumingly more as happy, not to have to step in.

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

I like your hyperbole even though allegedly usually precedes something that's allegedly illegal.

9 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

Oh what a nice day for stabbing your old man's todger with a harpoon and saying 'how's that for a jellied eel'.

Could have been worse (slightly). She could have performed a bilateral orchidectomy with a rusty bread knife. Almost brings tears to my eyes.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chatogaster said:

I like your hyperbole even though allegedly usually precedes something that's allegedly illegal.

Just the odd allegation or then 555

6 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Is she single???..line id?

Your out of luck …. Lorena Gallo, has a partner. Sorry no line id ……