News Forum - Renewed calls to ditch Thailand Pass, PCR test on arrival

Thaiger

They will not have any tourists until they ditch all the stupid tests, insurance etc. Noone wants to study what insurance they need, how and where to do the test not too early and not too late and risk losing plane tickets if the test is positive for several hours before the flight.

If I have a visa that allows me to enter Thailand, why do they want anything more? Do they require people to buy insurance or make tests when traveling between cities? Why not? What's the difference if I fly from Germany or from Chiang Mai to bkk? Is Thailand virus-free and must protect itself from the "sick world"?

Edited by stapoz
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, dingdong said:

thailand must be strong here and put a ban on russians and not accepting their passports anymore...the members and supporters of this war crime country should never ever be allowed outside of their land...they can spend their holidays in sibiria or on krim that they stole from ukraine...

Has this comment any relevance to the article ? Zilch as far as I am concerned. Anyway, if having a passport of a country that is attacking and occupying other countries should be taken in account for being allowed to holiday somewhere, then the US and also Britain would also be severely affected. Or is it same same but different ?

51 minutes ago, mws said:

Not going anywhere near Thailand until they change these stupid rules. Arriving in the country COVID free should be enough.

Damn, there goes another 200 quid.😀

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

Damn, there goes another 200 quid.😀

🤣Good call! I rarely spend more than £200 maybe even in a month in Thailand