News Forum - Suspect in Jimi Sandu murder case arrested in Canada

Thaiger

A suspect in the Jimi Sandu murder case was arrested in Canada and a request for his return to Thailand has been submitted. Matthew Dupre, from Canada, was allegedly one of two hitmen who fired multiple shots at Sandu outside a villa in Phuket. Sandu, who was born in India, was a notorious gangster in Canada and had entered Thailand by private jet with a fake passport. Matthew Dupre was arrested in Edmonton, Alberta on February 20, according to the deputy spokesperson of Thailand’s Office of the Attorney General. The Alberta Court have him detained depending on the results of […]

The story Suspect in Jimi Sandu murder case arrested in Canada as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Fantastic follow up, really Thailand Police is exceeding the expecation of " scotland yard", very good.

this is a real good example of speedy follow up .

• Like 2

Now, if only they could put as much effort into locating and getting The Boss arrested and returned to Thailand.

More chance of pigs flying over Bangkok. 555

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Graham said:

Now, if only they could put as much effort into locating and getting The Boss arrested and returned to Thailand.

More chance of pigs flying over Bangkok. 555

Well, you surprise me....not!! OOooohhh. A chance to bash Thailand!! I mustnt miss it!! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Well, you surprise me....not!! OOooohhh. A chance to bash Thailand!! I mustnt miss it!! 😀

Not really. Just an accurate comparison of two murder cases. One involving a foreigner and hence pursued. The other involving a wealthy elite Thai family member we and hence ignored. Why is that Thailand bashing? It’s a fact. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Soidog said:

Not really. Just an accurate comparison of two murder cases. One involving a foreigner and hence pursued. The other involving a wealthy elite Thai family member we and hence ignored. Why is that Thailand bashing? It’s a fact. 

First one was clearly murder (for hire). The other was an accident where the accused skipped out. No comparison.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 minute ago, LoongFred said:

First one was clearly murder (for hire). The other was an accident where the accused skipped out. No comparison.

The comparison I’m making is that in both cases the law was broken and yet the RTP have performed totally differently. That’s the comparison. I’m not comparing crimes. I’m comparing the ability of the RTP to capture and enforce the law. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Poolie said:

Not really, am only stating the obvious, or perhaps you see things differently  ?

• Like 1

Does the public know already, how the "gangster", hashtag murderer, got the guns from the influential persons? Who are this persons and are they getting their guns back? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Canada doesn’t have the death penalty so they won’t extradite the alleged hit man unless Thailand commits to not sentencing the guy to death. 

But he just has to admit, that he did it, so .....

15 hours ago, kalyan said:

Fantastic follow up, really Thailand Police is exceeding the expecation of " scotland yard", very good.

this is a real good example of speedy follow up .

Brown brothers very effective internationally. Good bilateral ties. Fantastic work.

9 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Does the public know already, how the "gangster", hashtag murderer, got the guns from the influential persons? Who are this persons and are they getting their guns back? 

I read something a few weeks ago that these guns were tied to the local boys in brown.  I can't recall if they were active duty or retired.

7 minutes ago, Perros said:

I read something a few weeks ago that these guns were tied to the local boys in brown.  I can't recall if they were active duty or retired.

That would explain the silence , methinks