News Forum - Forensic experts uncover more about Tangmo’s death, two charged so far

Thaiger

Forensic experts have dismissed reports that Tangmo, the Thai actress who’s body was found yesterday, went to the back of the boat she fell off to urinate. The experts say she was wearing a body suit, which would have made this difficult. A preliminary autopsy showed Tangmo had sand in her lungs. Toxicology results are expected to take about seven days. Meanwhile, two suspects so far face charges in the case. The driver of the boat Tangmo and five other people were on, and the boat’s owner, face charges of death by negligence. A police lieutenant colonel said the two […]

The story Forensic experts uncover more about Tangmo’s death, two charged so far as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Imagine you had a few glasses of wine, and then you go for a ride in a boat. It goes up, and down, left up down right left up up right. At speed, so with a bump or two. The stomach seems alive, the head feels like a spinning wheel. One might guess what she was relieving herself of. No need to take off the bodysuit for that.

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A preliminary autopsy showed Tangmo had sand in her lungs.

Wouldn't there be water in her lungs, if she drowned? 

24 minutes ago, Transam said:

I/we used to bob about in a small boat in the middle of the English Channel, some had a pee and were sick over the side, I/we never fell overboard in the years we did it...😋

Never knew you were an illegal immigrant 😛

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Wouldn't there be water in her lungs, if she drowned? 

There's sediment (sand) in fast flowing river water.  She drowned in a river.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Transam said:

I/we used to bob about in a small boat in the middle of the English Channel, some had a pee and were sick over the side, I/we never fell overboard in the years we did it...😋

Big difference between bobbing about in a small boat and a boat travelling at speed. Possibility she was undoing her body suit to urinate and the boat travelling at speed hit a wave and she lost her balance and fell overboard.

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The experts say she was wearing a body suit, which would have made this difficult.

Ok, but bodysuits make it EVERYWHERE difficult, to urinate or .... ! Who wanna strip on a night out in a public toilet in a club? That is why this kind of underwear has "often" ( I haven't seen them different, I think!) either press buttons or hooks or such, down there, to  get a bit around the difficulties. 

9 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Ok, but bodysuits make it EVERYWHERE difficult, to urinate or .... ! Who wanna strip on a night out in a public toilet in a club? That is why this kind of underwear has "often" ( I haven't seen them different, I think!) either press buttons or hooks or such, down there, to  get a bit around the difficulties. 

I think the forensic experts would probably have noticed if it had, and if it had they wouldn't have said it would have been difficult.

According to Thai social media there is far more to this story than it appears, and the photos in an ankle length red dress clearly suggest that the last thing she was doing was peeing off the back of the boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

needle of suspicion started pointing out at murder theory, where is a smoke- there is a fire.

Being chief guest of the boat she would be monitored by her managers, how it is missed out ? did the boat stopped to check after fall immedietly ?

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Have a look on Thai social media.

I'm pretty up to speed on what is and has been going on as is a multple time daily discussion here with my family. We can definetely say some sort of cover up. My son mentioned that there were 2 other people on the boat who originally weren't spoken about being on the boat until a photo surfaced. Toilette supposedly did work as well. Those type of toilettes are pretty simple. Woman not waiting or going to the police because she wanted to get home to her children. Lawyer(s) immediatley called. Just so much wrong with this, and so we need to wait as it unfolds to see what really happened. Loose lips will sink ships, either that or a good private closed off behind the door Inquiry Officer interrogation. But something is really fishy for sure. Please excuse the puns. RIP to the girl.

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I'm pretty up to speed on what is and has been going on as is a multple time daily discussion here with my family. We can definetely say some sort of cover up. My son mentioned that there were 2 other people on the boat who originally weren't spoken about being on the boat until a photo surfaced. Toilette supposedly did work as well. Those type of toilettes are pretty simple. Woman not waiting or going to the police because she wanted to get home to her children. Lawyer(s) immediatley called. Just so much wrong with this, and so we need to wait as it unfolds to see what really happened. Loose lips will sink ships, either that or a good private closed off behind the door Inquiry Officer interrogation. But something is really fishy for sure. Please excuse the puns. RIP to the girl.

Exactly - a lot is known but can't be said for very obvious reasons until the investigation makes things public, but just from what is known it very clearly stinks.

RIP.

21 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Exactly - a lot is known but can't be said for very obvious reasons until the investigation makes things public, but just from what is known it very clearly stinks.

RIP.

Yeah, can't out right say it as was just having a conversation over lunch with my kids, but there is something going around online about something being totally rotten in the state of Denmark here and it may go farther than who was on that boat if it infact is true. Whether true or not it is roaming around, well as I have heard from hearsay. But again RIP to her and hope her family finds some solace and resolve.

9 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, can't out right say it as was just having a conversation over lunch with my kids, but there is something going around online about something being totally rotten in the state of Denmark here and it may go farther than who was on that boat if it infact is true. Whether true or not it is roaming around, well as I have heard from hearsay. But again RIP to her and hope her family finds some solace and resolve.

There are plenty of supported details out there, including photos of the boat, who was on it, what TangMo was wearing, the exact course it took, where it circled, etc.

All that is fact, photo'd or witnessed.

There's also plenty of speculation, and none of it's pleasant about the others on the boat or what may have taken place.

One thing's for sure though a lot of people are being way too fixated with this news, no disrespect to the deceased. Since the day the news broke about her disappearance, my wife and my mother in law has been obsessed with watching all the news related to this incident on the TV & mobile to a point where that's all they ever watch and talk about.

Not saying it's not good to keep abreast with the latest news but what's done is done, she's gone and never coming back. Most people who are following the news now are just interested in all the juicy speculative bits and sometimes borderline supernatural. I asked my wife why isn't she paying that much attention to what's happening in Ukraine now that will actually have an impact on our lives (with the oil price going up due to the war etc.) and she said she's following this actress' news because it's some sort of entertainment for her.