News Forum - Driver of speedboat missing Thai actress fell from likely to be charged

Thaiger

After Thai actress Tangmo fell into the Chao Phraya river from a speedboat on Thursday night, Bangkok police will likely charge the boat driver for negligence. If Tangmo is found dead, the charge will be negligence causing death. The driver’s full name is unknown right now, and he is only identified as Mr. Por. An unnamed source told the Bangkok Post Mr. Por contacted investigators and agreed to be questioned and answer to any charges. Tangmo was travelling from Bangkok’s Krung Thon Bridge to Rama VII Bridge with five friends, three men and two women.  A local police chief said […]

The story Driver of speedboat missing Thai actress fell from likely to be charged as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sad loss of a pretty lady.

As a former Rescue skipper with Marine Rescue (VMR) I saw all too many incidents involving alcohol which resulted in injury or death.  Night-time accidents were the worst when victims, often drunk and therefore disorientated, went overboard.  Some had hit their head on the gunwale or duckboard.  Others were chopped up by propeller(s) as the (usually inebriated) driver reversed up or turned back to look for the person.

• Like 1

Such a huge shame. I would think even most foreingers knew who she was she was so famous. Again just a big shame for loss of life. A life jacket would have saved her life.

All over Thai TV now, crowds of people and media. She must have been very famous, with that probsbly increased risk of bad company, envy drugs, etc etc. RIP

5 minutes ago, SirPixAlot said:

Doesn't she tried to commit suicide last year? I guess I read something about it.
So sad, rest in peace.

Oh, that's right she did, but wasn't last year as just found a reference. 2015. Sleeping pills

• Like 1