News Forum - Monks and novices caught drinking alcohol and involved in an intimate relationship

Thaiger

Thai social media has featured a video showing 8 monks and novices were celebrating and drinking alcohol inside their temple accommodation. Another video and a screenshot of the conversation also indicated that the monk had an intimate relationship with the novice. The party was identified to be happening at the Nikom Kitiyaram temple in the northeast province of Ubon Ratchatani. The abbot of the temple responded to questions saying that it was old footage, and 2 monks from the group in the video had already been forced to leave the monkhood. But others who joined the party were still at […]

The story Monks and novices caught drinking alcohol and involved in an intimate relationship as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

50 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

. Another video and a screenshot of the conversation also indicated that the monk had an intimate relationship with the novice

will this be under the religious category on Smuthub .. 

52 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

The abbot of the temple responded to questions saying that it was old footage,

Shouldn't that be inch'age .. 

53 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

2 monks from the group in the video had already been forced to leave the monkhood.

for being in the habit of getting the manhood out too frequently .. 

• Haha 1

I think this is last weeks news. If the same then part of the video shown on the news was a monk kid hugging another monk kid from the back while sitting. 

pathetic practices of enrolling and governing the monks.

I am sure people will loose their belief on this stupid monks.

i had a great hope on the religion buddhism and its followers, now i started learning the leaders " Monks" are in very pathetic state, how do you expect that they inculcate better teachings to their followers.

Fall of belief of the monks.