News Forum - BREAKING: Thailand Test & Go changes

Thaiger

A definite step in the right direction but the value of the insurance required is pretty much immaterial as no broker will reduce their fee as the cover figure is reduced. 

• Like 1

What test does my boyfriend need to do to go to Phuket from Khon Kaen by air? Does anybody know. He has been told that he needs a PCR and antigen.....but I think someone is yanking his chain....

i have booked and paid for thailand pass five day  arriving 16 march can i get reimbursed for the extra pcr test and accommodation now it has changed    thanks   Mike Donnison

46 minutes ago, LeePon said:

What test does my boyfriend need to do to go to Phuket from Khon Kaen by air? Does anybody know. He has been told that he needs a PCR and antigen.....but I think someone is yanking his chain....

He is on a domestic flight so no test required. I flew from Bangkok to Phuket on sunday and will return to Bangkok friday with no tests required . 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, MDRACING said:

i have booked and paid for thailand pass five day  arriving 16 march can i get reimbursed for the extra pcr test and accommodation now it has changed    thanks   Mike Donnison

Contact the hotel and see if the booking is refundable is your best hope 

2 hours ago, Gurjameer said:

We arrive 3rd March and have already booked our day 5 pcr, is that still accepted or do we have to swap for an antigen instead?

Contact the people / hotel you arranged the test with and ask. A PCR costs maybe 2000 baht and locally Antigen is about 150baht so I hope they will refund you something if you are lucky . 

2 hours ago, gazmo16 said:

He is on a domestic flight so no test required. I flew from Bangkok to Phuket on sunday and will return to Bangkok friday with no tests required . 

No test and no vaccine pass needed from Bangkok to Phuket?

• Thanks 1

I live here on a Non O-A visa. I want to visit family in the UK for 2 months. I'm double vaccinated with Pfizer. I'll get my re-entry permit. I assume I have to get Covid insurance as part of my Thailand pass until my visa expires in September. Is there flexibility on exit and entry dates on the thailand pass or are dates fixed?

2 hours ago, gazmo16 said:

A Thai I know went by minibus over the bridge from the mainland to Phuket and they had to prove they were fully vaccinated at the Phuket checkpoint so I suppose that applies by air too on arrival at the airport?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MDRACING said:

See my later post.

• 1 month later...