News Forum - Thailand real estate to remain depressed until 2024, despite developers’ strong predictions

Thaiger

Despite big plans and strong earnings predictions from local real estate developers, Thailand’s real estate market might not even return to pre-pandemic levels until 2024, according to the Government Housing Bank. Factors cited include a slow economic recovery, inflation, and a new variant of the coronavirus, Omicron. The research centre predicted in November that the real estate market will recover by 2023, after relaxing the mortgage regulations to restore a vital sector that accounts for approximately 10% of GDP and employs 2.8 million people. The Covid-19 pandemic has limited domestic activities — which have continued to be suppressed since the […]

The story Thailand real estate to remain depressed until 2024, despite developers’ strong predictions as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

Real estate developers are the same everywhere. talk it up. Talk it up, even when there is an earthquake, lie down for free earth massage.

Think they all went to the same school ,TAT, Govt.       Stupid Can Always Makeup school.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

34 minutes ago, palooka said:

Real estate developers are the same everywhere. talk it up. Talk it up, even when there is an earthquake, lie down for free earth massage.

Think they all went to the same school ,TAT, Govt.       Stupid Can Always Makeup school.

Exactly. It's like they're just trying to generate buying confidence in the market by deceiving the public with false predictions.

• Like 4

I tend to agree with the article - what the Government Housing Bank is saying is based on common sense.  All those "big plans and strong earnings predictions from local real estate developers" remind me about whatever TAT says about tourist numbers - totally fake and totally self-serving. 

2 hours ago, Prosaap said:

No i have not one way or a other they find a way to lie or cheat even to there  own people and family 

Best stay in the Netherlands then.

2 hours ago, Prosaap said:

Thanks i hope that was no a lie

Not a lie, I genuinely feel sorry for you. You have a very jaded opinion of Thailand and it's people.