News Forum - DDC says Covid-19 vaccine side effects, allergic reactions rare

Thaiger

A director from Thailand’s Department of Disease Control says there have been very few cases reported of side effects from Covid-19 vaccines. The director told the Bangkok Post out of the 120 million vaccine doses given so far, only 79 people have had allergic reactions. 43 were from Sinovac, 22 from AstraZeneca, 11 from Pfizer, and three from Sinopharm. Out of 2,081 complaints about people dying from vaccine side effects, only four have been confirmed. The director said 31 people reported having pericarditis, a condition where tissue around the heart swells. Out of these 31, 29 were vaccinated with Pfizer, […]

The story DDC says Covid-19 vaccine side effects, allergic reactions rare as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

In my opinion!

The biggest spreader to people were children with no symptoms!

Their immune systems are working very well at young ages, but they can carry and spread the Virus without knowing!

I believe that the best decision if this happens again is to keep kids at home , no arguments!

As Cambodia did this early on when the Virus started and they also have a young average population of around 23 yo

It would be interesting to see a mobility rate of Average age in populations and compare to Covid deaths!

few million people with serious side effects
is less than 1 % of some billion vaccinated.
so finally, a news on t.ell v.isiion true. great job. :)
daily enjoy without lacks, guilts and fears.

Edited by think-and-ask

1 hour ago, Grant said:

In my opinion!
biggest spreader to people were children with no symptoms!

Their immune systems are working well, carry and spread the Virus without knowing!
I believe, best decision if this happens again, keep kids at home , no arguments

correct, no kids in any, school and university, of
govern-ment ( no familiy love-life for self-responsible ).
and i add, as long as possible, at every insecure event.

( same for many adult-jobs. and i look forward, cyber /internet attack,
so, no tons of fake news ).
have daily enjoying days, with no lacks, guilts and fears. :)

As of Dec 2021 927mill bht has been dished out, for side effects.

Im willing to go out on the limb and say as of today with the increase in vax perhaps 1-1/4 billion bht . Since they started that fund the numbers jump considerably every month. 
Imop can’t trust  a word this regime publishes ,at times.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2238739/side-effects-cost-govt-b1bn

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/vaccine-side-effects-fund-has-paid-out-621-million-baht

• Like 1

All I know is that I had no problems with all three jabs. So all well with me.

Others have trouble tying their shoes so I imagine covid shots must be pretty hard to take.

Reading this it's about allergic reactions and not side effects. If it was dealing with side effects too then a lot of people would not report them and others like myself had no way of reporting my side effects. 

After my first AZ vaccine I was quite unwell for 3 days although most of the side effects were considered common or very common.