News Forum - 7 arrested for alleged sex with underage girls, police looking for more suspects

Thaiger

Seven people were arrested for allegedly having sex with underage girls in the southern province of Surat Thani. A 14 year old girl also faces human trafficking charges for allegedly enticing other teen girls into prostitution. With one of the suspects being the son of a politician, Police Lieutenant General Surachate Hakparn, known as “Big Joke,” says all suspects will be charged accordingly, no matter who they are. Police were called to a hotel in Surat Thani over a fight between two teenage girls. Police investigated and say they discovered a 13 year old girl was offering sexual services. Upon […]

The story 7 arrested for alleged sex with underage girls, police looking for more suspects as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

23 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

all suspects will be charged accordingly, no matter who they are.

Interesting statement...which probably means the opposite.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Santa said:

Let's hope 'Big Joke' keeps his word.

Indeed. In a sad exploitation case like this, all perpetrators should be held accountable. Stuff like this makes me shake my head

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A 14 year old girl also faces human trafficking charges for allegedly enticing other teen girls into prostitution.

Wow, how is the connection of this girl to the adult traffickers? Girlfriend or daughter, perhaps?

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

With one of the suspects being the son of a politician, Police Lieutenant General Surachate Hakparn, known as “Big Joke,” says all suspects will be charged accordingly, no matter who they are.

That would need the media to stay on it, methinks. Will they?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Interesting statement...which probably means the opposite.

Exactly. Why does it even need to be said that all suspects will be charged no matter who they are?  It’s called Policing in normal parts of the world. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

Where are the farangs??? I mean thais would never -ever even consider such a thing....oh my!!

Yes. I’m told by the Thai apologists on a regular basis that Thais are conservative and modest people. Respectful and shy and don’t engage in such vulgar things as prostitution 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Cool 1

4 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Yes. I’m told by the Thai apologists on a regular basis that Thais are conservative and modest people. Respectful and shy and don’t engage in such vulgar things as prostitution 😂😂

There's good and bad people in every single country in the world. I thought you'd have learnt that by now...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lyp14 [ctxa] said:

There's good and bad people in every single country in the world. I thought you'd have learnt that by now...

Yes I know. That was my point! If you listen to some people they will have nothing bad said about Thais. I totally agree with your assessment. Nationalities are not bad, only individuals. Hope that clarifies things 

• Like 3

Thailand is a utopian paradise inhabited by gentle Buddhists with permanent smiles, mumbling sweet sounding gibberish over exotic looking hand gestures.  The beginning of the end comes when you figure out what the always-talking heads are saying on 'the news', and that sweet lady selling noodles at the market is talking trash, cursing like a sailor. 🥴

M9XL.pamatate_si_vyzvu_ice_bucket_challenge_na_toto_sa_minuli_vyzbierane_miliony.jpg

Edited by TWS60
Edit photo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Soidog said:

Exactly. Why does it even need to be said that all suspects will be charged no matter who they are?  It’s called Policing in normal parts of the world. 

BS.  May I draw your attention to Roman Polanski, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bangkok said:

Poor underage women forced into the sex business because the economy is poorly managed by a incompetent government. 

That's a stretch if ever I heard one. 😃

3 minutes ago, Poolie said:

That's a stretch if ever I heard one. 😃

I don’t think it’s a stretch at all. Low standards of living is what generally drives prostitution in all countries. Why else would a young woman allow some guy twice or three times her age to have sex with her? I know most members on this forum are fit young and Hansome. But it’s not the norm 😉