News Forum - Thai government may evacuate citizens from Ukraine amid tensions with Russia

Thaiger

The Thai government plans to evacuate its citizens from Ukraine in the event of an escalation in tensions with Russia. According to a Bangkok Post report, there are around 230 Thai nationals living in Ukraine. Tanee Sangrat from Thailand’s Foreign Ministry says officials at the Thai embassy in Poland have laid out a plan for their safe evacuation if necessary. The embassy has created a dedicated Line group for the Thai citizens and has asked for the cooperation of the Polish and Ukrainian governments in the event of an emergency evacuation. The embassy issued a warning to Thais on Sunday, […]

The story Thai government may evacuate citizens from Ukraine amid tensions with Russia as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

How about Thailand takes a stand in this conflict?

Stop Russian tourists coming here if Russia invades another sovereign country?

Oh!

sorry it’s about lost revenue!

Not morality’s of humans?

• Like 1

1: Hello
   1: Do you go everywhere with your mobile phone?
   2: hello
   2: Yes why?
    1: Why you should know that Americans listen to everything you say even if you have it turned off and then they tell your neighbors and sometimes they laugh
   2: 🤣🤣🤣
    1: They can also see where you are on a screen
    2: With Google maps
   2: hehe
    1: Yes for example
    1: Putin is not that he wants to enter Ukraine, it is that he was angry because they did it to him
   2: The watch him?
   1: Yes
    1: And now he's mad
   2: And where did you get this from?
    1: Because the Americans have Google and the internet belongs to them and they don't want to share the information
    1: Right now you are reading these words
    2: And what is all this about?
   1: I'm telling you because the other day you asked me why I didn't carry my phone when I went running
    2: 🤷‍♀️
    1: If it is what there is and to see what it gives
    1: Sometimes, if you don't have your phone with you, they send a neighbor or some 007 apprentice to see where you are or they wait for you at the door, disguising you, and then they confirm that you've arrived.
    1: And they laugh
    2: you're joking no
    1: not at all
    1: If you remember the other day I called you by video so they could see that I had already arrived home
    2: okay
   1: Most people are not aware of this but this topic can be developed much further because it can interfere with people's lives in many ways with fatal consequences in many cases

5 minutes ago, Silky said:

1: Hello
   1: Do you go everywhere with your mobile phone?
   2: hello
   2: Yes why?
    1: Why you should know that Americans listen to everything you say even if you have it turned off and then they tell your neighbors and sometimes they laugh
    1: They can also see where you are on a screen
    2: With Google maps
   2: hehe
    1: Yes for example
    1: Putin is not that he wants to enter Ukraine, it is that he was angry because they did it to him
   2: The watch him?
   1: Yes
    1: And now he's mad
   2: And where did you get this from?
    1: Because the Americans have Google and the internet belongs to them and they don't want to share the information
    1: Right now you are reading these words
    2: And what is all this about?
   1: I'm telling you because the other day you asked me why I didn't carry my phone when I went running
    2: 🤷‍♀️
    1: If it is what there is and to see what it gives
    1: Sometimes, if you don't have your phone with you, they send a neighbor or some 007 apprentice to see where you are or they wait for you at the door, disguising you, and then they confirm that you've arrived.
    1: And they laugh
    2: you're joking no
    1: not at all
    1: If you remember the other day I called you by video so they could see that I had already arrived home
    2: okay
   1: Most people are not aware of this but this topic can be developed much further because it can interfere with people's lives in many ways with fatal consequences in many cases

Don't forget to put the lotion in the basket

Putin has decided to invade Ukraine, says Biden the mind-reader.

Then I got a post that read:

"The Russian foreign ministry has called upon the Western media to publish a full list of the dates that Russia will invade Ukraine, so that Russian diplomats can schedule their vacation."

We know only what's presented to us. Who to believe...your choice.